• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vesper / New Magincia Net Toss Weds Nights

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oh man I see myself ....hahaha irl I avoid pics ,,,habbit, guess on uo its not so bad ....and Poor dragon dead in one pic....I'm sure that deflates his EGO =).....Great night tho and Thanks for inviting us

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night 6/29/2016 - Please come out and join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. I will summon the Boss 3 different times. All are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge drop. See yinz there tonight ;)

zzz16mldg.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Everyone who showed up tonight 6/29/2016 to make it another great Net Toss Weds Night. See you ALL again next Weds Night ;)

zsertz1.JPG

zsertz1 (1).JPG

zsertz1 (2).JPG

zsertz1 (3).JPG

zsertz1 (4).JPG

zsertz1 (5).JPG

zsertz1 (6).JPG

zsertz1 (7).JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night 7/6/2016. Please join us tonight @ 7;30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to come out, no matter your skill level. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to loot and drop off before the next one. ** Remember that if you cannot open the corpse you may have to log out and log back in **

Good Luck Tonight ...

zzx16z979.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smaller then normal crowd tonight 7/6/2016. We got it done though :) Thanks to those that showed up and hose that donated nets for tonight.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7/13/2016 Net Toss Weds Night. Please join us on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est ALL are Welcome to attend

zz17btfn.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry folks, it didn't happen tonight. We had very few people show up. Not enough to fight him. We'll try again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night is Tonight ! 7/20/2016 - Please join us on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est. ALL are Welcome to attend. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

zpoundcake.jpg

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry folks, it didn't happen tonight. We had very few people show up. Not enough to fight him. We'll try again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.
Sorry |N| had to leave at 8pm for a guild event last Wed. I'll be there to heal until 8 again and hopefully we will have enough people to get a couple down.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to Everyone who came out and made it another successful Net Toss Weds Night 7/20/2016. See you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zx1.JPG

zx2.JPG

zx3.JPG

zx4.JPG

zx5.JPG

zx6.JPG

zx7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night Tonight 7/27/2016. Please join us on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est. All are Welcome to attend. This is your chance for a 1 tile soulforge. The Boss will be summoned 3 times and you will have a chance to loot and drop off in between Bosses. Hope to see you ALL there tonight.

zzstory.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone that showed up tonight making it another great Net Toss Weds Night 7/27/2016. Thank you also to those that donate nets to keep this going. See you ALL next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zzz2.JPG

zzz3.JPG

zzz4.JPG

zzz5.JPG

zzz6.JPG

zzz7.JPG

zzz8.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/3/2016 Net Toss Weds Nights ! Please join me at 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and allow you a few minutes to loot & drop off in between the Bosses. Even Healers get looting rights. ALL are Welcome to Attend. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge ....

z18ddel.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to Everyone who came out tonight 8/3/2016 and made it another successful Net Toss weds Night. See you ALL next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zp1.JPG

zp2.JPG

zp3.JPG

zp4.JPG

zp5.JPG

zp6.JPG

zp7.JPG

zp8.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night *** Tonight 8/10/2016 *** Please join us on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30 pm est. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and allow you a few minutes in between to loot and drop off. Healers get looting rights just like at a EM Event if you Heal / Rez enough people fighting the Boss :)

zz18p7re.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/10/2016 Thank You ALL who came out and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Hope to see you ALL & more of ya next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

zz10.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/17/2016 Tonight ! Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est. All are Welcome to Attend no matter your skill level. This is your chance for the 1 tile soulforge.

zz1929eo.jpg

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another fun night! Hairy did his best to assist Alira in healing, but alas the little Bunny forgot to heal himself at times. Looking forward to next week. Getting lots of healing practice in.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another fun night! Hairy did his best to assist Alira in healing, but alas the little Bunny forgot to heal himself at times. Looking forward to next week. Getting lots of healing practice in.
Glad you had fun. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again next Weds Night :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/17/2016 Thank you Everyone who came out tonight and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. See you ALL again next Weds night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/24/2016 Tonight ! - Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est. ALL are Welcome to Attend no matter your skill level.

zz19f73v.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/24/2016 - Thank you ALL that came out tonight and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

zx2.JPG

zx3.JPG

zx4.JPG

zx5.JPG

zx6.JPG

zx7.JPG

zx8.JPG

zx9.JPG

zx10.JPG

zx11.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8/31/2016 Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Dock. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and give you a few mins in between to loot and drop off before the next Boss attempt. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge. Good Luck Tonight Everyone.

zzz19suse.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night 8/31/2016 - Thank you everyone that came out tonight and made it another great Net Toss. See you ALL again next Weds Night.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/07/2016 - Please come out and join us tonight on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est for Net Toss Weds Nights. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and give you time to loot & drop off before the next Net. Reminder that Healers get looting rights as long as they heal enough people just like at a EM Event ;)

zz1a676v.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed it..real life took hold last night...hope you had a great turn out
No worries Jaden. We'll do it again next Weds Night :) It was a little slow at the 1st one then Bam ! We had many people show up.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/07/2016 - Thank you to Everyone who showed up and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you again to Bytor and all who donate nets. The damn RNG was horrific last night on casting nets, but Bytor still pulled it off.
I know right. Thankfully we got it done. I was getting a little worried I might run outta nets. Your Welcome, a Big Thank You to ALL who contribute Nets to keep this going and showing up to participate :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/14/2016 - Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to attend, no matter your skill level. This is your chance at the 1 tile soulforge. Good Luck tonight Everyone.

zzscalis12.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/14/2016 Thank You to Everyone who came out and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. A BIG Thank You to those who Donate Nets for the Event. Every Net helps ;) Hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night for another Net Toss.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/21/2016 Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to Attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

zzindex.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/21/2016 - Thank you Everyone who showed up tonight to make it another great Net Toss Weds Night. It was very nice large crowd tonight.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

zz10.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/28/2016 Catskills Net Toss Weds Nights : Please join us tonight on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est for our weekly Net Toss. ALL are Welcome no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

zzzzjabraboni2.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/28/2016 Thank you Everyone who came out and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night. Thank you also to Mark Twain for the donation.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/5/2016 - Please join us TONIGHT on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est for Net Toss Weds Night. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

zzx16z979.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/5/2016 Thank You Everyone who showed up and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks as we'll do it again :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/12/2016 Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for Net Toss Weds Nights. ALL are Welcome no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at a 1 tile soulforge.

z1c7iwj.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/12/2016 Thank you everyone who showed up tonight and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Sorry it took so long on the last Boss, the RNG didn't like me. Hope to see you ALL again next Weds night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. Thank you for the contributions :) It really does help me out.

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

zz10.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/19/2016 Net Toss Weds Nights - Please join us on the Magincia Docks tonight @ 7:30pm est. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge.

zpoundcake.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/19/2016 - Thank You everyone who showed up tonight and made it another great Net Toss Weds Night. Hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. Special Thank You's to Odd Job, Nyre Lars and Raina Malenddre for graciously donating white nets to help keep this going. We started on Jan 20th 2016 and every donation really helps to keep it going for everyone to enjoy :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/26/2016 - Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. For anyone newer attending. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to loot and drop-off before I toss the next nets.

zz1czum0.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/26/2016 - Thank You to Everyone who came out and made it another awesome Net Toss Weds Night. Hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. Special Thank you to Nyre Lars for the donation to help keep this going :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

zz9.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11/02/2016 Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks - All are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level. This is your weekly chance at the 1 tile soulforge. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times and give you a few minutes to Loot and Drop off before I Toss the next Nets.

zzzz1de3d4.jpg

Info on Tonight's Event at the Britain Harvest Faire can be found here : (Player Event) - City of Britain Harvest Faire Event Schedule

Last edited: