• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vesper / New Magincia Net Toss Weds Nights

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail ! I am pleased to announce that Vesper in conjunction with New Magincia will be holding White Net Tosses on Wednesday Nights starting on Jan 20th. I will be tossing nets at the New Magincia docks staring at 7:30pm est. That should allow ALL that want to join in to do so. Thank you Governor Warstein for the use of your docks.

upload_2016-1-17_21-37-18.jpeg

Here is your chance at the Big Bad Sea Boss and the 1 tile Soulforge.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is Tonight everyone. 7:30pm est. Come and get you some on the New Magincia Docks Tram. Fabled_fishing_net.jpg

scalis.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for coming out tonight. It was a huge turn-out. We will be doing this again on Weds 1/27/2016 7:30pm est at The New Magincia Docks Tram. Hope to see you all again. Thank you Spanky for your awesome contribution ! We were able to Spawn the Boss 3 times :)

zs1.JPG

zs2.JPG

zs3.JPG

zs4.JPG

zs5.JPG

zs6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope to see you ALL again tonight @ 7:30pm est. Magincia Docks. I will spawn 3 Bosses again if we have the folks to do them all :)

zzScalis3Dzz.jpg Fabled_fishing_net.jpg

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was at one of these recently...have they all been Wednesdays at that time? I work until 7 central.....=(

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at one of these recently...have they all been Wednesdays at that time? I work until 7 central.....=(
I just started Vesper Weds Night Net Toss last week. I summon 3 separate bosses. Usually goes a little over an hour. Hopefully you can make one :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for coming out tonight. Very nice crowd again. I was able to summon the Boss 3 times. I hope to see you ALL next Weds, Feb 3rd @ 7:30pm est. A Big Thank You for all of you who help and contribute the Nets for this.

zd1.JPG

zd2.JPG

zd3.JPG

zd4.JPG

zd5.JPG

zd6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. It's Weds ! Please join me tonight at 7:30pm est @ the Magincia Docks Tram, for Vesper's net toss. I will summon 3 separate Bosses for everyone to slay. This event is open to Everyone. Hope to see you all tonight :)

zzScalis2D.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again turn out was big. Thank you all very much. 3 Bosses were spawned. I hope to see you all next Weds 2/10 @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks. Here are some pics from tonight's Net Toss. Thank you for those that donate nets :)

zxx1.JPG

zxx2.JPG

zxx3.JPG

zxx4.JPG

zxx5.JPG

zxx6.JPG

zxx7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. Just a reminder this is tonight. This Event is open to everyone. Hope to see you all there tonight. 7:30pm est @ Magincia Docks Tram.

zzScalis3D.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL again for coming out, it was really fun. Hope to see you ALL again next Weds Night 2/17 @ 7:30pm es at the Magincia Docks. Net donations always welcomed :)

zb1.JPG

zb2.JPG

zb3.JPG

zb4.JPG

zb5.JPG

zb6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again Everyone. This is a reminder that this is Tonight 2/17/16 @ Magincia Docks Tram. We will be starting at 7:30pm est. Hope to see you all there again tonight. :) This Net Toss is open to anyone who would like to join in regardless of you skill levels.

zzScalis3Dzz.jpg

Come on and get you some ....

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for showing up tonight and supporting Vesper's Weds Night Net Toss. It was another strong turn out tonight. The second boss was brutal and had my number. I died repeatedly over and over for that one encounter :) Hope to see you ALL again next Weds the 24th at 7:30pm est @ the Magincia Docks.

zh1.JPG

zh1.JPG

zh4.JPG

Attachments

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Weds ! I would like to invite you ALL to the Vesper Weds Night Net Toss at the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est where I will try and summon the Big Guy 3 different times. This Event is for anyone no matter what your skill is to participate. You can heal the dead or help take shots at the Boss. Net donations are always welcome. See you all there tonight @ 7:30pm est.

zzScalis2D.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL who showed up and helped out with the Boss and contributed nets. We will do this again Weds March 2nd @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks.

zt1.JPG

zt2.JPG

zt3.JPG

zt4.JPG

zt5.JPG

zt6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Weds again Folks. Please join me tonight at 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks for another Net Toss. Everyone is Welcomed no matter what your skill level. Come and help fight the Boss, heal others or just hang out ;)

zzScalis3Dzz.jpg Fabled_fishing_net.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you All for another successful Net Toss Weds Night, it was another large turn-out. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds March 9th @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks. This is event is open to anyone no matter what you skill is. Even if you just heal Everyone you can, you should get looting rights ;)

zzs2.JPG

zzs3.JPG

zzs4.JPG

zzs5.JPG

zzs6.JPG

zzs7.JPG

zzs8.JPG

zzs9.JPG

zzs10.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone, it's Weds again and time to remind you ALL that tonight is the Vesper/Magincia Net Toss @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks, Tram side. Everyone is welcome to come out and participate. You can fight the Boss, hang out or just heal folks. Healing the masses will/should get you looting rights on the Boss ;) Hope to see you all tonight.

zzz10jfky.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL who came out to the Net Toss. I do really appreciate those that come and Heal & Rez us. Thank you. I am looking forward to next Weds 3/16/2016 when we will do another @ 7:30pm est. Please meet at the Magincia Docks, Tram side. All are Welcome to this Event.

net toss 3-9-2016 (1).JPG
net toss 3-9-2016 (2).JPG

net toss 3-9-2016 (3).JPG
net toss 3-9-2016 (4).JPG

net toss 3-9-2016 (6).JPG

net toss 3-9-2016 (7).JPG

net toss 3-9-2016.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again Catskills ! Please join me tonight on the Magincia Docks, Tram side @ 7:30pm est as we will summon the big bad Boss 3 different times. ALL are Welcome to attend. Fight, hang-out or heal others. This is an Event for ALL. People that just heal everyone have looting rights ;)

We hope to see you ALL tonight. Come and get you some Catskills ...

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL who came out tonight and made it another great Net Toss. I hope to see you ALL again next Weds for another Net Toss Night.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again Catskills. Net Toss Weds Night. Please join us at the Magincia Dock @ 7:30pm est. We will summon the Boss 3 separate times. All are Welcome to come out and participate. Good Luck and See You Tonight.

zzntoss2.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL who came out and donated nets to make this another successful Weds Night Net Toss. I will see you ALL again next week 3/30/2016 as we do it again @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks.

zec1.JPG

zec2.JPG

zec3.JPG

zec4.JPG

zec5.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again Catskills - Weds Night Net Toss. Please join me tonight 3/30/2016 at the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est - ALL are Welcome no matter your skill level. Come on and get you some !

zzz10jfky.jpg

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have to attend an FFA meeting with my older daughter today so I won't be able to heal. I encourage anyone who hasn't gone... to do so! Healers too! Grab some health bars and make some new friends.

I usually see at least a few members of the RP community there so if you are looking to rply get a foot in and meet some... this is a great place to do it.

Thank Bytor for holding these for the community every week.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL who came out for Weds Night Net Toss 3/30/2016 : Had a great time with everyone. Lord PIT got the 1 tile soulforge drop this time. Congrats PIT.

zqw1.JPG

zqw2.JPG

zqw3.JPG

zqw4.JPG

zqw5.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again Catskills. Please join me on the Magincia Docks @ 7:30pm est, where we summon the Boss 3 different times. ALL are Welcome to come hangout, heal or test your fighting skill. Good Luck tonight. See you there :)

zzntoss2.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for showing up tonight 4/6/2016. See you ALL again next Weds Night for another Net Toss. A special Thank You to those that contribute Nets and Those who help very much by healing us all :)

zd1.JPG

zd2.JPG

zd3.JPG

zd4.JPG

zd5.JPG

zd6.JPG

zd7.JPG

zd8.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again Catskills, please join me tonight 4/13/2016 for another Weds Night Net Toss @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks. I will summon the Boss 3 separate times. All are Welcome to attend no matter your skill level, help fight the Boss or help heal. Healers get looting rights ;) So come on down everyone and get ya some.

zzz10jfky.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 46420 Thank you Everyone that showed up last night. It was a great time and Thank you to those that contributed nets. See you ALL next Weds as we'll do it again :)

zv1.JPG

zv1.JPG

zv3.JPG

zv4.JPG

zv5.JPG

zv6.JPG

zv7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight 4/20/2016 @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia docks. Hope to see ALL of you there. Everyone is welcome no matter your skill levels.

zzntoss2.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** Net Toss for Weds 4/27/2016 has been Canceled *****

EM Meet and Greet @ 7pm est. I would encourage you all to go and say Hello to our New EM.

Net Toss Weds Night will resume 5/4/2016 @ 7:30
pm est at the Magincia Docks. See you All there :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Back ! Net Toss Weds Nights. Please join me tonight and every Weds night @ 7:30 est at the Magincia Docks. We will summon the Boss 3 different times. ALL are Welcome to come out and participate. Lets show him who is Boss ;)

zzzer313kl41.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night : Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks. All are Welcome to come out and participate.

zz14d5mn.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for coming out 5/18/2016. We had a large crowd. I will see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est at the Magincia Docks.

zk1.JPG

zk2.JPG

zk3.JPG

zk4.JPG

zk5.JPG

zk6.JPG

zk7.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Weds Night again Cats. 5/25/2016 Please join me tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks - ALL are Welcome to come out or the Event no matter your skill level.

zz14qcip.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night 6/01/2016 - Smaller crowd tonight but we got it done ;) Thank you all who came out and contribute nets. I will see you ALL again next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to come out, no matter your skill level.

zzz1.JPG

zzz2.JPG

zzz3.JPG

zzz4.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Net Toss Weds Night 6/8/2016 Please join us tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks - ALL are Welcome no matter your skill level to come out and help fight or heal.

zz15hr3n.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for another great Net Toss Weds Night 6/8/2016 . See you ALL again next Weds night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zo1.JPG

zo2.JPG

zo3.JPG

zo4.JPG

zo5.JPG

zo6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again Catskills. Weds Night Net Toss. Please join me tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to come out and participate.

zzz15vc6d.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for coming out tonight 6/15/2016 and making it another great Net Toss Night. See you ALL again, next Weds Night @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zo1.JPG

zo2.JPG

zo3.JPG

zo4.JPG

zo5.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you next week ;)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Net Toss Weds Night 6/22/2016. Please Join me tonight @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks. ALL are Welcome to Attend no matter your skill level.

zzzzz168r9l.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ALL for another great Net Toss Weds Night *6/22/2016*. See you ALL again next Weds @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.

zzzx1.JPG

zzzx2.JPG

zzzx3.JPG

zzzx4.JPG

zzzx5.JPG

zzzx6.JPG