• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vesper invites you to join their visit to Virtueland

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I want to thank all the citizens and people who came to enjoy the "Virtueland" game last evening. It was a successful night with a few "twists and turns" Vesper is known for. *smirks* I want to especially thank my good friends, Sinful Obsession for the use of her beautiful home and board game, as well the expert way she guided everyone through the game. Corinthian, for his patience and witty creativity in writing the questions and stories for the consolation (they mysteriously disappeared but we will be redoing them and handing them out in the next few days to the attendees.) And to SunWolf, governor of Yew for this coaching expertise and keeping people on the board through the evening. To Bodhidharma, Vesper's brew master, for his time and mouthwatering party fare. And to Raven, Vesper's Mayor for her wit and humor and willingness to jump in whenever needed! and last but not least, Vesper's own resident, Quacklebush, for providing much entertainment throughout the evening. Thank you, Soar for your photographic eye (note the addition to post)!

Please be sure to get your fishing pole out and participate in Trinsic's Fishing Competition, which has begun. The details are posted on this forum!
Weigh In is Saturday, August 10th!!!

Long Live the King,
Khaleesi, Governor of Vesper
*stamped with a seal of a fire-breathing dragon*

Last edited: