• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vesper Babble Thread

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually have an official song. I used to throw it on during RP PvP battles to get myself pumped!

And then theres this one for when im in deep thought, pondering how to conquer the world with bears

Was the first anime i ever watched as a kid :D

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesus digging those songs out of my playlist and i came across this rofl. the stuff i used to listen to.

This was pretty cool though:

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only thing that has died is what comes out of your ass Theo..

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you could be/have the powers of one of the avengers which one would it be? Well all the heroes from Infinity war? (Yes i just watched it :p)

Id be Dr Strange every day of the week

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do love Thor now alot more after Thor Ragnarok and infinity war with his cool newer thunder god abilities that tear **** up

Loved this scene.

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thors always been one of my favourite avenger along side hulk! I was so happy when I saw hulk in ragnorok!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Ive been having some RL problems past few days and then Internet problems to join them, just got my internet working back properly, although i say that and it just randomly went down for 20 mins again. Will get some activities sorted for us to do this week and try get a bunch of stuff done, cause Ive now got to go away for a week from next monday.