• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry (Very Nice Jewelry)Ninja +15 1/3 DCI 20 HCI 15 pots25 dmg25 lmc8 and others

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've decided to try to sell a few of our rings/bracelets that I thought were cool. This is the first time I have sold items on Stratics... so for now I am just taking offers. Please make me an offer that is decent and if no counter offers pretty soon and I like an offer I will sell to you for sure. ICQ # (447306946) Peace guys and Gl & Gh. Please let me know about these for the future; if some are not worth too much, I would have liked to have kept them for my tamer/thrower for instant. That's why I'm hesitant to auction and taking offers this time, peace guys and good luck. So for the rules... I guess I can accept a price if I think it's pretty good, but I will try to wait half a day or so just to make sure nobody else was wanting to bid. But I will sell if I get a good price, please post any bids on here. Thanks everyone.

NinjaMiscRingBracelets.jpg

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had slightly the wrong icq posted for a few minutes... just in case anyone else messaged me the first half hour. The current high offer for #1 was 150m just so everyone knows; but I was hoping for more on that one still. Peace guys and please post your bids if interested.

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I don't understand why children like gen chat troll even comment on anything that doesn't involve them... I pvp plenty... And gold...gold is nothing.... Lol get a real life

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't understand why children like gen chat troll even comment on anything that doesn't involve them... I pvp plenty... And gold...gold is nothing.... Lol get a real life
But you don't pvp.. You're Choppa. You have good gear and a fel yew house and all you do is log on and die lol

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Ehh wrong again plenty of Other chars as well. I die to 3-4-5 vs 1 yeh anyone would.. Stop trolling... Are you 12? Do you have a complex? Or a depression problem? Do you not think everyone else can see this as well? I've been nice long enough. stop being a lame child and grow the **** up.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ehh wrong again plenty of Other chars as well. I die to 3-4-5 vs 1 yeh anyone would.. Stop trolling... Are you 12? Do you have a complex? Or a depression problem? Do you not think everyone else can see this as well? I've been nice long enough. stop being a lame child and grow the **** up.
Nice? All you do is talk **** in gen chat lol. You're a terrible pvper with a lot of gold /thread

Kas

Slightly Crazed
1st off my apologize @Polaris75 at the comments on thread seems @genchattroll101 trolled his way in here and made trouble. I really doubt his bid is valid and would like a verbal response stating @genchattroll101 bids are being accepted. He has done this crap before with others. Before I continue on bidding. Again sorry for this inconvenience.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I was the first person that contacted him about the jewel. 700M from me, don't care if you bid or not kid. My jewel if you don't.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
It's the sellers decision. I could careless about your opinion mr chat troll and don't start Icqing me to talk **** or
I will save all logs and post for everyone to see. Stop being a child GROW UP

Kas

Slightly Crazed
*shakes head* everything you say is a lie and I'm not going to keep messing this guys thread up because of it. Everyone knows and can see you a pathological liar and have some kind of complex go get help I wish you luck. I'm done replying to you.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
And I don't buy gold lol your sad. You have done roof with me plenty of times to know I make gold. And we saw your bid of 700 mil in waiting to see if your bids even count now hush your childish mouth

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guys, thank you all for bidding. I received a ton of kind offers for #1 and not nothing for the rest yet. So without beating the bush... I decided to sell this to the guy who was more generous with his offers. The winning bidder bought his item through ICQ and picked it up... and I will leave it to his discretion to show/kill whoever with it. ;) ;) Because no bids were posted for the other 4 and the topic got skewed slightly, I will close this forum. The ring sold for 650m if anyone wonders. Peace all and Gl and Gh.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Don't lie chat troll. Your probably the scummy POS who offered 150 mil vi icq and probably gave him a deadline like scum you are. Don't say you'd offer a bil. You don't even have 700 mil. All trash

Kas

Slightly Crazed
K gen chat whatever you say. Whatever les you sleep at night I'm done with your childish ********. Good day!

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Numbers 1 & 2 were sold everyone. Thanks for the great interest... and hopefully later this summer I can really dig through my stuff and find something worthwhile again. Let me know if anyone is interested in the final 3... number 5 is a non-antique legendary. Anyway, thank you guys. Peace everyone and Ty and until next time, take care and Gl and Gh.