• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Very choppy since last update

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I updated my EC with the newest patch that gave the features of Pinco's and it is running extremely slowly. I run it using VMWare on an iMac and previously had no issues. It has become so choppy that it has made the game unplayable for me.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Any way to decrease the performance or remove this mod?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've had similar problem. Move a few squares... pause. Move.... Pause. Lousy.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you change the setup to Default and not Pinco's in the Options Tab.

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I went in to verify and it's set to default.

Still extremely choppy.

What a bummer. The game has become completely unplayable for me simply because of a new update that was supposed to improve gameplay.

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Have you checked that the "max framerate" box in the "graphics" tab has a value in it?

Mine was bad then I noticed that box had gone blank for some reason, I reselected 200FPS from the drop down menu and then it was fine.