• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very annoying lag spike

Tjthunder

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've recently installed Pinco's UI and I've played around with the settings, disabling everything that i didn't really need and I've followed all the guides to improve performance, but for some reason I am plagued with a lag spike that happens about every second or so. It makes the game completely stop for just a moment, but it happens constantly every one to two seconds. Between the lag spikes my game runs as it should, but whenever I am running or fighting or even dragging a window and it just stops, it gets very very annoying up to the point of unplayability. I even tried putting my graphics settings to the lowest possible point (800x600 resolution everything on low/off) and the problem persists, so I know it isn't my computer, which runs the default EC perfectly. I don't have a texture pack or anything like that installed either.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've recently installed Pinco's UI and I've played around with the settings, disabling everything that i didn't really need and I've followed all the guides to improve performance, but for some reason I am plagued with a lag spike that happens about every second or so. It makes the game completely stop for just a moment, but it happens constantly every one to two seconds. Between the lag spikes my game runs as it should, but whenever I am running or fighting or even dragging a window and it just stops, it gets very very annoying up to the point of unplayability. I even tried putting my graphics settings to the lowest possible point (800x600 resolution everything on low/off) and the problem persists, so I know it isn't my computer, which runs the default EC perfectly. I don't have a texture pack or anything like that installed either.
why bother now that the UI is in the process of total rework? :p