• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Verum.....don't be sad

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

believe we also had an anti-VmP/B*G

[/ QUOTE ]

NO.....that wasn't VmP/B*G. It was me just getting ppl all excited. Now i'm the more sensitive, gentler, and understanding person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonderful!! hahah does that mean next time you won't call in your troops to help handle me big boy?

*smuack*

I look forward to this baby... you sensitive guy you...

But I also like it rough...

I

imported_mo'gluk

kat you can keep trying, if i knew which characters you had I would make you my pet project for the next few weeks or so, everyone knows my character.....

K

Kat SP

Bring it on Stinky!

Kat
Goldie Pawn
Twisted Sister
Dominatrix &lt;--Crafter and probably the only one you can take!

I

imported_mo'gluk

you the original owner of goldie?

if so much griefing is headed your way....

I

imported_mo'gluk

*smiles*

the Goldie pawn char has a long standing dry loot and rez kill from shadowclan days. hence why I asked if she was the original owner....

K

Kat SP

Yes, I am the original owner of Goldie Pawn, but I hate to inform you that she wasn't even in existance during the Shadowclan days! lol Hell, I didn't even play Siege back then.