• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Venting for a minute

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not understand why they always have to take the fun out of this game. Two years in a row now they've had junk xmas gifts and put shard trading to death. Even if there is a rare box its almost impossible to xshard trade it. One person has to trust the other and more times than not get screwed. The gold harpy's from last year u cant even get 5 mil for, and the mesanna cakes aren't worth anything either. The only thing that always sold good was neon or angel boxes. Why couldn't they give us a ticket like they used to do, and everyone trade tickets and hopefully get some new kind of box. I wish the people who control this game actually played it and had the slightest clue what was going on. FOr all my previous traders, I'm sorry but I'm not trading this year. Not a single thing I want out of that trash, and if there is a rare box I'll just xfer it off. Sorry to be a downer but just annoying that they always change things that people have been doing for a decade an still enjoying it. Don't fix something that's not broken.