• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Venekor--->Nagafen Merger...

S

Seleene

Love to hear what the thoughts are regarding this merger from players of both servers.

I have a character on Venekor and am a little disappointed. I left Naggy as I didn't like the fact that I was getting ganked constantly by people 8 levels above me, most of the time in groups of 3 or more. Like it's a challenge for them. So I moved to Venekor and loved the lower population and the fact that I wasn't getting ganked constantly. the community was also much better on Venekor in my opinion.

With that said, I did walk away from PvP for a good while, but was thinking of going back to it. Now I'm reasonably sure I won't be going back to it at all.

Ah well.

Please give me your thoughts on the merger.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a mute point.. the merge is scheduled for August regardless of what anybody thinks. I'm not happy about it.. but I'll adapt.

Worst of all.. I'm losing 9 out of 10 of my character names. I like casual PvP vs. hardcore 24/7 PvP. But, I also don't enjoy no PvP at all. So, I haven't decided which will be the worst of two evils yet.