• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Vendors

rock909

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, returning player and I got I some jewelry and weps I wanted to sell but is luna the only way?? I heard luna vendors to rent one was pretty expensive. Or should I place runes around everywhere to my house in trammel?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to the game! :) Until you have a luna vendor, placing runes to your house is the best way, personally I charge 250k per week for a front row, and 50k per week for a back row for luna vendors, the middle ones are in between. most other peoples houses are more expensive (some front rows are 2 million per week). Right now my house is full, but if a spot opens up I'm happy to give it to you if you want.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, returning player and I got I some jewelry and weps I wanted to sell but is luna the only way?? I heard luna vendors to rent one was pretty expensive. Or should I place runes around everywhere to my house in trammel?
Don't worry as the in game vendor search is coming very soon!