• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors, Crafters, Marketeers....

• Thread starter Therio Blane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Therio Blane

Good Eve one and all. In the coming weeks, I will be hosting a new Event "Market Day". but before this can happen, I will need to contact some Vendors and crafters of all types to contact me. I will have my contact info at the end of this post.

What i am looking to do is set up one day ever month or two weeks where the crafters come to a town and setup a booth. I am hoping to bring players to get to know the crafters of Lake Superior or crafters from other shards. I am hoping to this will help better player interaction. And help the players find those hard to find items out there.

If your are interested in having your crafter, Vendor represented please contact me either by PM on the boards or by the following

Yahoo: Nightraze29