• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Vendors are up for a while

Nozomi Tsuji

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
South Zento, on the shore, 2 doors east of Petras. Not in the guard zone, I don't believe in them much like the tooth fairy,Santa Claus and Customer support from EA.

Some SoTs, SoAs, Imbued Armour sets and a few other choice items.

If the prices are too low or too high for that matter just give me a tinkle on here cos quite frankly I just made them up! :D

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I happily paid the prices you set. As wisdom teaches, "The tighter you squeeze, the less you have."

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your prices must have been a good deal, or you did not stock many items. hehe The Experimental vendor, did it have those flowstones on there?

Nozomi Tsuji

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Your prices must have been a good deal, or you did not stock many items. hehe The Experimental vendor, did it have those flowstones on there?
:eek: Mr Hanzo appears to have cleaned me out!

Now that can mean one of two things...

1. My prices were incredibly low (for most I don't think they were)
2. Someone is a hoarder!! :p

Now I run into familiar ground.. Maintaining stock :sad2:

There was 1 flowstone on there to test prices, seems the price was a steal! I do however have 2 more at the moment which I will hold for you. A large and small.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only purchased scrolls for skills my new character in training. Others visited as well I assume.
- Doumo arigatou gozaimasu