• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors and Visual T-Map Library Open

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Chesty's packs and bank, and most of my storage at my house had been getting very full lately... so we have decided to open a vendor and visual t-map library for him. Located just NW of Luna this shop offers a variety of wares found while treasure hunting, neatly organized and labeled for your buying pleasure. We also offer two floors of completed treasure maps with corresponding runes (visual t-map library) for those of you who are of the hunting persuasion.

Feel free to stop by and check out all the hard work. Also if you complete a treasure hunt of your own and would like to donate completed tram or fel maps there is a chest located on the second floor for you to do so.

Thank you very much and enjoy!@!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stopped by and poked around, perfect starting point for t-hunts! if you can't get close to your spot using this place you are not reading the map correctly o.0

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Completed 20more maps, all added to the library. Hope at least one other t-hunter is using this resource LOL, also adding a public Davey's locker on the first floor.

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In all the time the library has been opened, i know a few of you at least have used it (my free sextants are gone!) and yet i have no completed map donations to add to the library :sad2:

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you need them completed? I don't have a treasure Hunter but could unload any I find. I think Syn may have one though.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
if you want to donate unfinished maps that would be nice, but not necessary as you will lose out on the loot ;)
I was hoping that people would put finished maps and possibly a rune to the chest location so that I could add more spots to the library. Either way works for me though, it will just take me awhile longer to finish all the maps

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Update: Many more maps have been added. Also added a secret chest with pass code. If you donate completed maps, find me and ill give you the code. I have been having issues with someone taking all my free skeleton keys, now skeleton keys will require you at least donate one map (and please only take one at a time)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The only maps I don't stock in the library are Ilsh maps now. So if you aren't using this resource you must like to do things the hard way ;)