• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Vendorless Mall

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
All,

I decided to set up one of my castles on the Tram Marble Island as a vendorless mall. Once UO creates its own vendor search feature I may switch to vendors but right now those "3rd party sites" do not find vendors that far out of Luna. If you go to the castle you will see all the items out for sale and you can follow the directions on the red bulliten board to purchase.

In 1 week I have made 16 sales and paid zero in vendor fees..so its actually not a bad plan.

If you need a way to get there I have been dropping runes around Luna or go to the rune library in Luna and in the Tram Island book it has a rune.

Blood Ghoul

Last edited: