• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Vendor search not working

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Pinco @Bleak Ok on my main account I have one character out of 7 that the search will not work for! I put in the search term and hit search and nothing happens? I have completely deleted the character profile and started it from scratch and still nothing! at first I though one of my old macro or settings might be messing me up?! any suggestions?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I completely deleted my user data file and still not working on the one character?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I completely deleted my user data file and still not working on the one character?
The price sort is active? because there was a bug that makes the gump not working when that flag is not there...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is being fixed with the next publish