• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors Vendor Search Not Updating Properly

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped all of my shop vendors on Balhae 13 days ago. However, the inventory for said vendors is still showing up in vendor search.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did u try to create map? This usually refreshes the vendor carrying the item, and u must receive a message saying the item is no longer available on this vendor and will also remove from the list... Im sure the timers are not very accurate on vendor search :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did u try to create map? This usually refreshes the vendor carrying the item, and u must receive a message saying the item is no longer available on this vendor and will also remove from the list... Im sure the timers are not very accurate on vendor search :)
Yes, I did that and got the message the item was no longer available. But my point is that items I had on 23 vendors that don't even exist as of almost two weeks ago are still showing up in the search results.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the refresh rate sux, there is something so wrong going out there, just did a couple tests on europa shard...
In addition searchuo is mixing item names together. I found a bag of sending selling for 175mill and a slither going for 5k! Not bad ill take that ;)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's now been over two weeks since I dropped those vendors and items they held are still showing up for sale.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening it will be four weeks exactly since I emptied and dropped vendors at my house on Balhae. Today I took another house in trade on the account that owns that house, which put it in condemned status, and a little while later I traded the house to another account.

Items from those vendors that have been gone now for four weeks are STILL showing up in vendor search!!

It's not like Balhae is some thriving center of commerce, so I really don't understand why it is taking so long to update vendor search on this shard. It makes me wonder how many other shards have an extremely bloated vendor search database because items that are no longer even on vendors are still being included in the database.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Five weeks and a day since I emptied the vendors and dropped them and the items they were selling are still showing up in vendor search on Balhae.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fifty days now since vendors were emptied and dropped and some of their former contents are still showing up in vendor search.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been 70 days now since vendors were emptied and dropped on January 31, 2015. The house where the vendors were located has even been traded to a different account. And yet some of the vendors' former contents are still showing up in vendor search!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is now 91.5 days since I emptied and dropped vendors at my Tokuno house. And yet over 100 items those vendors were selling are still showing up in vendor search.