• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Price Guide?

• Thread starter Lady_Kattalina
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady_Kattalina

So.. I have a bunch of odd and end things I want to sell--so I have room for my seeds.

I'm wondering if there's a listing somewhere of common vendor prices for items? I don't want to charge too much or too little for the things I have. And some may be better that I just sell to NPC vendors. Please, let me know.

Thanks!
Katt

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you have a bunch of junk magic items you're never going to use and you have a crafter, consider getting a salvage bag or two if you haven't already to recycle those items into raw materials.

I'm assuming you have turned in everything you have for Spring Cleaning as well.

L

Lady_Kattalina

Um.. no. I just recently came back to UO.. I've heard mention of Spring Cleaning, but don't know what it is...

As for the magic items, it's anything that has any magical attributes, right? (sorry... I'm pretty dumb to what's what within UO... I know what I have to do to gain skills and that's about it... well that and growing plants. :D)