• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Vendor Leetah Funding Brit Trade Deal

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Until further notice, the vendor named Leetah in New Magencia (at Baby Doll's House) will be donating all funds to the Britain Treasury.

The vendor name is Leetah and the shop name is For Brit Trade Deal

Currently she is stocked with some useful pinks and some boards that were in the Britain inventory. Hopefully I got the pricing right as I couldn't find too many to compare to.

If you have any items you would like to donate to this cause, you can 1) PM me to pick them up, 2) drop them in the Britain inventory, 3) drop them in my mail box. Any items donated will be offered for sale by Leetah and all proceeds from the sale will be donated to the Britain Treasury.

In addition, I will be running lots and lots of trade deals for Britain to help keep the treasury funded. Trade deals for Britain can be completed in 2 to 3 minutes if you use the moongate behind the Brit bank.

I've tested it myself a couple different times and I can complete 13 to 15 trade deals in 30 minutes. If a few additional volunteers run trade deals for Britain a couple times a week for 30 minutes each time, we should easily be able to keep Britain well funded.

Britain is running the Bardic Collegium ( FC +1) and will continue to do so as long as we can keep it funded.

Thanks!!!!!

Starcon
Governor of Britain