• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Vendor Error ? Accussations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Shows over friends :)

Head on back to your shops, museums, and dusty roads you travel to track down your rares.

Nothing of anymore value here.

*makes a funny sign with his hand and moves it right to left in front of your face*

This is not the thread you're looking for

Last edited:

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay Salgem. Now you are just showing us screenshots about you sucking in english.
I mean... there is on content in that discussion from your behalf :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All i see is pictures of you talking to a GM.

While looking over the pictures 3 times, i see no conclusion and or proof this said accusation against Dr Pet is true. Here is a actual look at what could have happened:

You and Dr Pet meet up to finalize a deal that was made on a previous date. All is going well, sofar. You then place the items on the vendor(s) while enjoying a nice conversation with Dr Pet. While also conversing to you, Dr Pet then buy the said items from your vendor. You guys say your good byes and head off to do your own thing. You then want to take the gold off of your vendor, it then goes to your bank. You go to the bank, and no gold. You then go back to the vendor, and the gold isn't there.

What we have here a common but still rare bug that has happened to many people.

Trust me, this said exploit/bug of people some how making gold on peoples vendors vanish out of thin air is not true and cannot be done. If it so happens to be true... don't you think there will be SO MANY reports of it. Mainly Atlantic, where all of those luna vendors are placed, each holding a good amount of gold? The point is, this bug does not exist. Dr Pet is no exploiter and the fact of the matter is, no one scammed anyone. It's the mechanics of the game going wrong. No one hacked your vendor to take gold. If the item was bought off of your vendor, the server recognized the gold in Dr Pet's account and then did the transaction. It's the part where you take the gold off of the vendor that made the bug produce this problem.

I apologize for being rude in an earlier post. But lying to be someone else, and throwing all of these lies around did NOT help your cause what so ever. I'm sorry you lost gold/money, but the fault isn't in Dr Pet. If this bug existed, people who own Billions on vendors would be alerting the community VERY fast, because who will be the prime targets if this exploit actually existed. But like I said, Lying and being rude to someone who actually wanted to resolve this, didn't end in your favor, as you see from the many graphic but true comments above.

Hope everything works out. I agree with Pet and Nabin. This thread has served its purpose and can be closed. Because nothing good can come from it further. Just playing the blame game like high school teenagers.

Last edited:

Salgem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have not wanted to post earlier to take a chance on this person, but seeing that it connects I must post for you to see that I do not tell lies

Salgem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i waiting to push puss in europa for target

I just know that I have no money or item, and the gm told me that my vendor is fine and he has no constancy of this bug, so I prefer to believe the gm rather than push puss

Sorry my enghish is very very bad.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a sad example of how far this game has fallen, I don't even know how to respond to it. The words exploit, scammer, ban are thrown around like candy at Halloween, and legitimate buyers have to scramble to keep their names from bring drug in the mud. It's apparent now that Dr. Pet has been above board, and the other player has lied the whole time. He even told Dr. Pet that a GM requested he come to the shard just so he could tag him as an exploiter. A person that is honest would not need to lie, and a dishonest person would not go the extra mile as Dr. Pet has done.

As said in posts above, nothing more can be done here, this thread needs to be locked.

It's purely a case of a vendor bug, and should have been reported as such.

Salgem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's apparent now that Dr. Pet has been above board, and the other player has lied the whole time. He even told Dr. Pet that a GM requested he come to the shard just so he could tag him as an exploiter. A person that is honest would not need to lie, and a dishonest person would not go the extra mile as Dr. Pet has done.

As said in posts above, nothing more can be done here, this thread needs to be locked.

It's purely a case of a vendor bug, and should have been reported as such.
if the dr pet is as innocent as you say, where is it? because it does not connect to europe? you afraid? I'm still waiting but eventually there'll connect at ATL and target that I can also

Last edited:

Salgem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
is easy to make an exploit and then say it is a fault of the game, post in a forum where you know many people have friends and know that I will defend to death is true or not, I do not care what you to think I just is that he has my money and my item and I will prove it and then they will ban the game and I will not stop until we get it, this is my last words in this forum, will give the reason gm who was the need to give, so I see no reasonable that afternoon 15 minutes to buy an item and the friend try to buy the item without money several times.

bye to all and you can believe who you pleases me with facts desmostrare push puss is a exploiter.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see a guy in Europa named jonhatan that calls himself lucky luciano , hes talking about he buys items in europa and sells for 3x in atlantic etc so hes basically flameing , then i report that lately this is happening and there has been issues with my friend Destructor casue of this .
I said that we must wait for gm conclusions , same as i did before in this post and i call johnhatan a liar because i didnt say anything about dr pet .
Let me say one thing more , im not in a guild and noone is gonna come to support me and i dont care
i know myself and my behavior is always right

Peace lol
Are you thinking or saying that Dr. Pet is Lucky Luciano? Because that would make this interesting....

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks. I'm going to shut it off here. Salgem and Dr Pet can contact each other privately if they wish to continue this further.

Best of luck to both parties involved and I hope that some understanding is reached between you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.