• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Vendor Error ? Accussations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will try to make the story short as possible. I went to Europa to pic up and item and while there decided to try and purchase some other things with extra cash. In bank i met a char named Destructor (CD) guild. I purchased two items from him, one of the items was a key of Nujlem. Anyways, items were placed on vendor, i purchased and done deal. I go to bank and sit there and here comes Destructor saying EXPLOIT EXPLOIT... etc.. I try to figure out what hes saying and he tells me i exploited him, he calls gm blabla. At banc i find that he speaks spanish and since i do i speak to him as well about what he is trying to tell me. His accusations are that he placed the item on vendor, i purchased it and somehow i didnt pay for it ? Somehow his vendors do not have the cash ? Ok so i gladly wait for gm all the meanwhile hearing him call me scammer and so forth. I tell him who my friends are in europa and if he has icq que can icq me and so forth, then the rudeness starts so i basically tell him stop being rude and log off.

I come to atl to find that he is on Haven bank looking for me... so i try to talk to him again etc etc. Once again its impossible in his mind this is a vendor bug, somehow i had to do something bad and karma is going to get me etc. Once again i offer my icq and so forth. His response to this ( I am Shushu, u will not get rares at rares fest bla bla and starts bad mouthing me on general chat).

If this person is really Shu Shu i invite u to talk to me in a public setting.. i ask u do not accuse without proof, and i will gladly wait for any gm to look at records and so forth. What i will not do is be acused, threatened and called a liar when this to me looks like a vendor bug. Further, if this is in fact who he claims to be, i would think a rares collectore of that caliber would have more sense than to start spamming on general chat calling me all sorts of things.

As i said i welcome any response from such person and i ask u stop talking $%&/() before this gets settled.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
First off Shu Shu is Japanese and doesn't speak Spanish.

As for vendor is it possible he was missing a digit? How did your bank balance look?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i witnessed all of this myself. everything pet said is correct

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Right not doubting him, I'm doubting this guy is shu shu, and asking if a mistake with the digits were made

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I took about 300 mil to europa, well Captain did for me since he transfered money for me. I bought two items and im 100% positvely positive i paid fhe full amount since i had to restoc bank with packies... I Know Shu Shu is form Japan shards but this person saying it is him her ... i doubt it but just wanted to get it out there . in case

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If a mistake was made i would gladly give him the balance, after all its an agreed price. No mistake was made and as i said ill be glad to have this looked at by a GM or whom ever.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I talked to Shu Shu, and it wasn't him. If you are sure of your bank balance, then I don't know what you can do about it. Perhaps he was inflicted with the missing 100 m bug to bank...if you aren't sure then maybe you should find him and work something out. Hope that helps.

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was gladly willing to wait with him and try to settle things out, in fact i stood in bank with him for a while . His response was to call me names and acuse me of something so i just left.

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have spoken to Shu Shu and that part is settled, but i still invite the person to come to public chat and make his case. I will even translate if he is not able to.
Thank u all for listening.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I applaud your trying yo work things out with a deal gone wrong, even if the person is irrate and making it difficult ^_^

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know how many people try to claim their ShuShu? Its amazing really lol

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Once again i went back to europa, the char refuses to make this public and still claims somehow i used some exploit to buy item from vendor and not pay for it . He refuses to come to stratics, refuses to icq me ... his only response is, i called gm. I have given him all my info, atl char name etc. I can not work with these people.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can only do so much, let a gm look into it then.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Destructor is not Shu shu .....someone listen Dr pet in europa general chat and then Trolling Dr pet in Atlantic .

Salgem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
pet dr last chance I give you the item or pay me or pay me back, if not the conversation that publishes the gm tube where it says the vendor is fine, and he expects you to investigate you target

translated by google

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm interested HOW the GM can prove, if you had the moneyxfer problem from vendor to bank?
That has allready been known to happen multiple times (Nails has experienced this more than once, if I understood correctly)?

If they dont know how to fix it they sure as hell dont know if it has happened on your vendor.
Captn Norrington gave his word for Dr.Pet paying the amount of cash as he was a witness on the situation and he's word I really trust.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm interested HOW the GM can prove, if you had the moneyxfer problem from vendor to bank?
That has allready been known to happen multiple times (Nails has experienced this more than once, if I understood correctly)?

If they dont know how to fix it they sure as hell dont know if it has happened on your vendor.
Captn Norrington gave his word for Dr.Pet paying the amount of cash as he was a witness on the situation and he's word I really trust.
Gm needs him to login and be able get his journal and Salgem didnt xfer the gold from vendor to bank .
Gm check journal's vendor and he said was fine .

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
and GM also said the purchases were fine from the vendor? They need Dr.PET for that confirmation?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure Dr Pet will be happy to meet a GM on Europa so that his journal may be reviewed when he logs in. Considering his posts time at 4.31 - 6.25 am UK time I'm guessing he is currently sleeping.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Petra. Wait until Dr Pet and you are both online and then page. He made the effort to make a post here to try and get the matter resolved and clear his name. I think he'll be happy to hear what a GM says as much as you.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am more interested in how did the GM respond so fast? Usually takes them 3 days to respond to me.
I've had GM's come in a matters of minutes, and days later, depending on my request and how it was sent. If he chose the exploit option, then it's put into a speedier que, but then speed depends on how many are working and how many problems are currently happening. Don't badmouth them too much, at the rate we are losing mythic employees, GMs may be the only ones left. Just gave myself the shivers.

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
#1 To all u guys saying i scammed u, realize i do sleep and chill.
#2 Stop Spaming on general chat on atl ( that i am a scammer ) or all my attemps to solve this will go out the window.
#3 I Will be logging onto to Europa for some time and wait for such GM.
#4 Do not lie now and say you did not make yourself known as Shu Shu, Captain Norrington was next to me when u said i am Shushu you will never get rares at rares fest etc.

Last edited:

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok so some follow ups..

I am being spoken to on private messages by Destructors friend.... I wont say name ,i will just update on some issues and now i believe this could be a case of they trying to scam me and just get some damn money out of me.

First Destructor states that i was carrying 124 mil check on me when i did purchase ( how he knows this is beyond me specially when i cant carry that much since my backpack hold about 12 rune books and there is no way he can see inside it).

Secondly he is also stating that he was never on atl, another lie since I and about 4 other people saw him running all over Haven bank and even talked to him. Also Gated him to luna while he sat trying to say i was scamming. Ohh yeah, lets not forget the part about spamming on general chat im scammer.

Thirdly now he is spamming under annonymous name same thing on atl.

Last edited:

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have also been told that GM Turno is looking for me and have just paged him. I am currently waiting in Europa Luna Bank under name Push Puss

I ALSO WELCOME ANY CONVERSATION PUBLISHES ON GM TUBE OR WHAT EVER TO BE MADE PUBLIC.

Last edited:
T

Tazar

I have also been told that GM Turno is looking for me and have just paged him. I am currently waiting in Europa Luna Bank under name Push Puss

I ALSO WELCOME ANY CONVERSATION PUBLISHES ON GM TUBE OR WHAT EVER TO BE MADE PUBLIC.
Be cautious on making conversations public... it is way too easy for them to be text-edited these days and therefore, posting them is a violation of the Stratics Rules.

You are to be commended for going so far out of your way to be sure that everyone is satisfied with the trade. :) Not many would have gone to these lengths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am unsure of what those conversations are, and positive anything can be text edited..As he stated he has that on me and will make it public so why not just do it, i do not have anything to hide or run from. I base my gameplay on being reputable, and have never and will never scam anyone out of anything, i do not believe one can get ahead doing so. All i know is i the money is missing from checks brought for me hence it is paid for, anything that happened beyond that is really not my concern but a bug issue or something.

Anyways, i will wait a few more minutes in bank but seems like no gm is coming. Nothing else i can say really.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gm said he needs him in europa , do i have to repeat you again ?
Perhaps you could clear up the fact that you said you were shu shu while your at it. :)

And wth is GM tube... rofl.

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Perhaps you could clear up the fact that you said you were shu shu while your at it. :)

And wth is GM tube... rofl.
Destructor is my friend , hes at job and he doesnt speak english . He told me doesnt know who is Shu shu and he wasnt in atlantic trolling Dr pet .
Lets stop this and wait for gm conclusions

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is so stupid. You cant "scam" a vendor.

There are numerous bugs with gold disappearing off a vendor, namely some that have been reported by Nails.

Secondly, a GM doesnt "need" a person to login to a specific shard, that is complete nonsense. So you are telling me, if I report someone for language or something along those lines, the GM has to wait for that person to log back into that shard to get their journal? Completely wrong. There is also NOTHING GM's can do about "scammed" items. GMs cannot replaced lost or stolen goods, it has been that way for AGES. So why does this magical new GM supposedly have methods no other GM has?

Third, it is against the rules for a GM to discuss with other players actions taken to another. So hence, a GM "asking" someone to get the person in question to login for questioning is complete NONSENSE.

So, if a GM is INDEED doing all of the above ^, they are clearly not good at their job. GM's cannot fix UO bugs, they cannot replace lost goods. This is an issue that needs to be taken to a Dev, because there is nothing a GM can do.

For added substance, here is a link to some threads about current bugs with vendors:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/it-happened-again-lost-175-million-off-my-vendor.295221/

http://stratics.com/community/threads/rares-fest-warning.291269/

Dr. Pet, please just forget about this nonsense. Either this is a horrible attempt to try to scam, or they are nimwits who actually DO believe they are right, and are pulling lines like "MY DAD IS A GM AND WILL BAN U".

Report the bug, the Devs know about it and are completely fine with not fixing it. This is not your responsibility.

To the ones affected, just stop with this drama and email Mesanna ([email protected]). Explain what happened with your vendor, and how gold went missing. If this infact happened, its not a PLAYER doing it, it is the system and the bug ridden UO we have.

Last edited:

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did a 135mil deal with Dr Pet (aka Push Puss) on Europa. As soon as i logged and was waiting to do the deal i said in Alliance chat "i am selling my net for 135mil" and strait away i got beware if its Push Puss, he is a scammer. Well after a little bit of talking and finding out we had mutual friends, i decided to give Dr Pet a chance and did it by putting 5 items on my vendor for 25mil each, i got him to buy them one by one, and as he bought each one i transfered the cash to my bank and used a house placement tool to make sure it had transferred. nearly the whole 125mil transferred (My bank was full) so i handed Dr Pet the net, he then asked me to pop to Atl to pick up the remaining 10mil which i did and the deal was finished. During the trade Push Puss was contacted by a GM (Obv i cant state this as a fact as i cant see his screen) and the whole thing is under investigation as far as i know.

So i think for now, until this is sorted out we should let the GM's deal with it. I am sure the GM's will say we cannot replace items ect, but hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of what happened to the missing gold...

I am the GM of CD (Until they can find somebody more suitable) and will talk to Destructor to try help with what has happened (i think Destructor must be in *CD* our allied guild)

Elf.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have to agree whit promathia.

This is so stupid. You cant "scam" a vendor.

There are numerous bugs with gold disappearing off a vendor, namely some that have been reported by Nails.

Secondly, a GM doesnt "need" a person to login to a specific shard, that is complete nonsense. So you are telling me, if I report someone for language or something along those lines, the GM has to wait for that person to log back into that shard to get their journal? Completely wrong. There is also NOTHING GM's can do about "scammed" items. GMs cannot replaced lost or stolen goods, it has been that way for AGES. So why does this magical new GM supposedly have methods no other GM has?

Third, it is against the rules for a GM to discuss with other players actions taken to another. So hence, a GM "asking" someone to get the person in question to login for questioning is complete NONSENSE.

So, if a GM is INDEED doing all of the above ^, they are clearly not good at their job. GM's cannot fix UO bugs, they cannot replace lost goods. This is an issue that needs to be taken to a Dev, because there is nothing a GM can do.

For added substance, here is a link to some threads about current bugs with vendors:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/it-happened-again-lost-175-million-off-my-vendor.295221/

http://stratics.com/community/threads/rares-fest-warning.291269/

Dr. Pet, please just forget about this nonsense. Either this is a horrible attempt to try to scam, or they are nimwits who actually DO believe they are right, and are pulling lines like "MY DAD IS A GM AND WILL BAN U".

Report the bug, the Devs know about it and are completely fine with not fixing it. This is not your responsibility.

To the ones affected, just stop with this drama and email Mesanna ([email protected]). Explain what happened with your vendor, and how gold went missing. If this infact happened, its not a PLAYER doing it, it is the system and the bug ridden UO we have.

Dr pet you dont have anything to worry about what so ever.

Last edited:

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok so gm actually showed you, we talked for a bit and i explaining the situation to him. He basically said enjoy the item and if they need they will contact me, no need for me to log onto europa and so forth. I just received an email, CASE CLOSED..... Nothing more i can do i guess.

Hope i did not waste anyone's time on this, maybe this was not the best section to post but since i did buy an em ITEM i figured rares forum would be the place.
THanks all

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so gm actually showed you, we talked for a bit and i explaining the situation to him. He basically said enjoy the item and if they need they will contact me, no need for me to log onto europa and so forth. I just received an email, CASE CLOSED..... Nothing more i can do i guess.

Hope i did not waste anyone's time on this, maybe this was not the best section to post but since i did buy an em ITEM i figured rares forum would be the place.
THanks all
It was definitely a nice case study to see how naive and gullible people were to actually think a player made gold go poof on another players vendor.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so some follow ups..

I am being spoken to on private messages by Destructors friend.... I wont say name ,i will just update on some issues and now i believe this could be a case of they trying to scam me and just get some damn money out of me.

First Destructor states that i was carrying 124 mil check on me when i did purchase ( how he knows this is beyond me specially when i cant carry that much since my backpack hold about 12 rune books and there is no way he can see inside it).

Secondly he is also stating that he was never on atl, another lie since I and about 4 other people saw him running all over Haven bank and even talked to him. Also Gated him to luna while he sat trying to say i was scamming. Ohh yeah, lets not forget the part about spamming on general chat im scammer.

Thirdly now he is spamming under annonymous name same thing on atl.
Okay.... I'm putting my .02 in because all of this bickering is complete BullSH_T....

I saw this whole thing as well. A guy by the name of "destructor" DID in fact come into luna and DID in fact say he was Shu Shu and DID in fact say he is not welcome at another rares festival.

Being a host for a future Rares Fest, I got curious as to what just happened. I asked Pet, and his story is EXACTLY how he is saying it.
Now I don't know who the F_CK this person is... I don't give a F_CK who he thinks he is....

Now let me get this **** clear now about the damn GM's....

If you are a GM... they can contact you ANYWHERE... I paged a GM on Great lakes and Europa, some months ago... a cpl days later, they got back to me on atlantic. So this who BS about you having to go to Europa to settle this is Fking stupid. Lets get all this straightened out now shall we:

1) He obviously didn't page a GM.. if he is saying for Pet to go to Europa to solve this and talk to the GM
2) He is obviously a liar from the start, saying he is Shu Shu
3) He is crying scam when the items were bought via vendor (If a mistake was made, it was by Distructors own doing)
4) He then claims to know exactly what Pet had in his backpack, which is impossible in a since.
5) Everyone should know this.. but whatever... YOU CAN'T PURCHASE ANYTHING OFF OF A VENDOR WITH GOLD IN YOUR PACK
6) He is obviously a bad impersonator/liar if he speaks Spanish and claims to be Shu Shu.. which is from Japan
7) Making accusations without thinking - claiming Pet did some Exploit to take his gold
8) Doesn't have the simple common sense to page a GM because this actually does sound like a Vendor bug. Instead, he harasses Pet and claims Pet scammed him.
9) He 'claims' he wants this problem resolved, and yet doesn't even take the least bit of responsibility to try and ICQ, PM, or other means of contacting Pet
10) GM's can't prove there is a problem with the vendor bug.. if they don't even know whats causing it.... He claims GM said there is no vendor problem
11) He claims Dr Pet scams - I know Dr Pet... He does not scam ... in fact while saying that.. i can trust Dr Pet with everything I own and even my account information
12) He is obviously trying wreck Dr Pets reputation by going on Atlantic and spamming complete BS that isn't true....
13) He then lies and said he was never on Atlantic, when in fact he was. I saw him with my own 2 eyes, 4 if you count my sunglasses (you get what I'm getting at)

The fact of the matter is this:
Destructor has attempted to either
1) Scam Dr Pet for gold
2) Ruin his reputation because of his own failed attempts

Destructor is a complete idiot. I witnessed this whole event and am really discouraged by the fact people have to act like complete kids. I'm Sixteen (16)... and for me to think these so called grown ups are acting childish... says something.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Dr. Pet is fine to trade with.

Promathia, Alexander, and several others have made excellent points and comments.

Shu Shu is still an excellent member of the community

Now Who has something to sell? Let's all get back to business! :next:

Dr Pet

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I WOULD LIKE TO END THIS HERE IF POSSIBLE, there is no need to continue on a non ending discussion. I tried my best at dealing with the situation at hand and the person who is privately messaging me on stratics is CATA. I was not going release that information but after responding to every single one of his im's and even in his own words stating to me this is probably a vendor bug , he is now badmouthing me as well on Europa general chat. My niceness ends here and i will not respond to any more of his friends or try anything to solve the issue, in my eyes this is solved and resolved.
Thank you all, and as Nabin states, lets get back to buying and selling.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It was definitely a nice case study to see how naive and gullible people were to actually think a player made gold go poof on another players vendor.
So very true.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I WOULD LIKE TO END THIS HERE IF POSSIBLE, there is no need to continue on a non ending discussion. I tried my best at dealing with the situation at hand and the person who is privately messaging me on stratics is CATA. I was not going release that information but after responding to every single one of his im's and even in his own words stating to me this is probably a vendor bug , he is now badmouthing me as well on Europa general chat. My niceness ends here and i will not respond to any more of his friends or try anything to solve the issue, in my eyes this is solved and resolved.
Thank you all, and as Nabin states, lets get back to buying and selling.
Did u read my last msg ?

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I see a guy in Europa named jonhatan that calls himself lucky luciano , hes talking about he buys items in europa and sells for 3x in atlantic etc so hes basically flameing , then i report that lately this is happening and there has been issues with my friend Destructor casue of this .
I said that we must wait for gm conclusions , same as i did before in this post and i call johnhatan a liar because i didnt say anything about dr pet .
Let me say one thing more , im not in a guild and noone is gonna come to support me and i dont care
i know myself and my behavior is always right

Peace lol

Status
Not open for further replies.