• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendetta - PvP and WvW focused guild

• Thread starter Tarelther
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tarelther

I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 with Vendetta. Good crew of people. Teamspeak is almost always active. Check them out if you need a guild for GW2.

Vendetta Is Now Recruiting
Guild Vendetta

Welcome to recruitment for the Guild Wars 2 chapter of Vendetta. We are a PVP/PVE guild that promotes excellence in gaming as well as a family-oriented environment. It is our intention to be a Top Guild in both server dominance in PVP as well as PVE progression. We plan to roll on a PVP server in an PST time zone.

Background on Vendetta
- We formed over 4 years ago in the closed beta of Warhammer: Age of Reckoning.
- It was formed from a few members who continually ran across one another during the closed beta phase of WAR; we decided to start a guild and continue it through beta and into release.
- Throughout our entire playtime in WAR we achieved the highest rank of any guild Destruction or Order in the world.
- We moved to Aion as a guild, managing to top charts as one of the best guilds worldwide.
- We stayed # 1 ranked guild for the first 6 months of Aion. Together with Lords of the Dead (LOTD) we helped to dominate and become a major force in every game we have played.
- To this day we maintain a Rift chapter and a SWTOR chapter; both with very healthy communities of like-minded individuals

Vendetta is significantly different than any guild out there.
- We pride ourselves on excellence in all our goals while maintaining a casual undertone.
- We do not demand our members ‘work’40+ hrs a week.
- We do expect you always bring your A game and give 100% when you play.
- Excellence is not limited by age; young or old. We are a mature group and expect the same in new recruits.
- Excellence is not graded by level of activity. Everyone has a life and responsibilities outside the game. We encourage you have that life but when you play, play with passion.
- We respect members that can only dedicate playing casually, as well as members who join us purely for PvE content and crafting. To be the best we cover all aspects of Guild Wars 2 content.
- We will not be a zerg guild, we value quality over quantity.
In closing, we would like to thank you for your interest. While there are a few options within the Guild Wars 2 community, as members of Vendetta you will be joining a family of progression-focused players who have dominated and will continue to dominate in current and future games to come. We have a creed within Vendetta, we value it above all others. Take care and we look forward to reviewing your application on our website.

Guild Vendetta

Creed, the word derives from the Latin: credo for I believe and credimus for we believe. I believe, that if I am to be excellent in what I do, and how I act, then we must be excellent in what we do, and how we act. Together we can overcome any odds, face any foe, and be the best at what we do, because we shall play at the best level. Negativity is not an option for us because it moves us further from our goals, separates us from one another and stalls us from our inevitable achievements. Vendetta shall push forward together, because I believe in Vendetta, and if I believe in Vendetta, then we all believe.
Long Live Vendetta!

Guild Vendetta

A

Arcadiea

Hello, I am Arcadiea, the Guild Leader of Vendetta.
It has been my pleasure being the leader of this guild.
Vendetta has allowed me to have some of the most fun gaming experiences I have ever had.
Some of the PvP fights and PvE accomplishments we have achieved have been some of the best in the gaming world.
Starting with Warhammer Dominating Goonsquad and being the #1 Renown Order guild for the 1st 8 months of the game,
to changing sides to an Order Controlled Server to play destruction and leading the Skull Thrown server to its 1st Altdorf Raid
since release.

Since our start we have hit the ground floor running and are currently in Rift, SWTOR, Tera, and soon to be GW2, which I will be leading that branch of the guild.

Vendetta is open for recruitment for our GW2 branch. Please feel free to visit our website @ Guild Vendetta » , and hit us up
with an application, or private message me on the forums. Thanks

Vendetta 4 Life
Arcadiea Guild Leader of Vendetta
www . guildvendetta . com

K

KageZ

Best group of talented people I ever played online since Warhammer, great leadership.....always fun to be around with you guys.

Once Vendetta always Vendetta