• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Various Snowglobes

A

Azureal

Hoping to complete my set. Paying 50k each (neg) for the following globes:

Ancient Citadel
City of Mistas
Exodus' Lair
Lake of Fire
Lakeshire
The Ethereal Fortress
Twin Oaks Tavern
Shrine of Honesty
Shrine of Honor

K

Katlene

i have a full set on the shrines for sale but only as a set, and im pretty sure i have an ethereal fortress aswell. i know theres another but i cnanot remember what it is at the moment ill have to log in to check.
After i completed my set, most of the spare globes i put in for spring cleaning because no one wanted to buy them at the time.

S

Starla

Its going to be difficult to get some globes in your list for 50k.

Exodus Lair is very rare and worth alot more than 50k. Its worth about 5-10mil. (maybe more now, my pricing is outdated)

Twin Oaks Tavern is rare too and is also worth more than 50k. Its worth about 500k-1mil (maybe more, my pricing is outdated)

K

Katlene

to be sold alone i only have the ethereal fortress.
i have a set of the shrines to sell as one lot.
And as starla said you cant just offer a single amount. they all have different values

A

Azureal

to be sold alone i only have the ethereal fortress.
i have a set of the shrines to sell as one lot.
And as starla said you cant just offer a single amount. they all have different values

And what "value" is on the Ethereal Fortress globe?

Lets wait for a pricing "expert" to chime in, or do you want to put a price tag on it?

D

Dain

Starla is correct in pricing pretty much.

Exodus Lair i last saw sell for 11m

Ethereal Fortress 910k :/

A

Azureal

Starla is correct in pricing pretty much.

Exodus Lair i last saw sell for 11m

Ethereal Fortress 910k :/
Where?

I recently saw Pearl Necklaces selling for 150k, and soulstone fragment tokens selling for 1mil, doesnt mean theyre worth it.

Sigh, my bitterness is increasing day by day, must be time for a break again...

D

Danny1

Dont really know about the Ethereal one but the others are correct on the rare ones.

Exodus 10-15mil if you can even find it.

Twin Oaks, Chaos etc at least 800k or so.

Can always make a post or search rares forum for the rare ones for pricing confirmation.

P

PoCove

I will check my spares I may have a few .. I know i do not have the rare ones but I may have some others