• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Various Legendary Jewels

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Selling items listed below which are located on the Atlantic Shard.

PM or leave an offer if interested.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Didn't this guy scam @Nails Warstein? Didn't Nails front him like 10b and then JDGTR never gave him the cash and Nails had to liquidate?
Yes @JDGTR never gave me the gold I fronted him while brokering for him. However he contacted me last week, and this may change, he may pay me back. I will update this thread at midnight as I await to hear from him.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@Nails Warstein Thanks for filling us in and clarifying first hand what transpired.

I was not aware of any misdealings that had transpired as I took a hiatus.

@JDGTR You need to make good with Nails before I can conduct any business with you whatsoever. Nails Warstein is a pillar in the UO Community and represents all the things that is good about UO. Please honor your commitments to him.

Last edited: