• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Various Items!

Nico666

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
120 Resist Powerscroll
120 Magery Powerscroll
120 Evaluating Intelligence Powerscroll
Event Spellbook (Blessed) (8% DCI or higher)
Soulstone Token(s)
Mythic Token
Wrestling Scrolls of Transcendence
Fencing Scrolls of Transcendence

Thanks, to everyone for the help. I need a few more items and i'm looking for some one to imbue armor for me. Any imbuer/tailor looking to make some gold?

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+25 stat
+120 parry
+120 wrestling
+120 taming
+120 lore
+120 ninja
+120 Resist
Event Spell Book (Blessed) (DCI)
Bracelet of Protection
TOP of the LINE Greater Dragon
Blessed / Newbie half apron
i got a 120 parry and a 115 resist(if that helps ya) just ask in chat i may be around or PM me and ill catch up with you

Nico666

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wanted to add that i might be able to get these items in various forms of payment.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
curious whats the going rate on a 120 resist

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got Powder of Translocation on a vendor. Shop is west of Zento by the shore. Go west out of town just south of the mountains. It's the house currently without a roof.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still buying!
I've got 200 more on the vendor last I checked but I've raised the price 50% since it was selling out nearly immediately, a sure sign it was priced to low for Siege. It's been there just over 24 hours so far.

Nico666

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've got 200 more on the vendor last I checked but I've raised the price 50% since it was selling out nearly immediately, a sure sign it was priced to low for Siege. It's been there just over 24 hours so far.
Let's see how well it sells at the new price. ;)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's see how well it sells at the new price. ;)
Still there. <g> I am getting other things done now though. :)

I hate having empty vendors and I was spending most of my playtime restocking that one. Can't spend that much time in a predictable place once I'm fair game in a week... :p or I'll be :stretcher:. <g>

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pricing is 1k per charge for PoT
That was my original price and it was gone within a couple hours, batch after batch. That usually means an item is badly under priced. I hadn't found it for sale anywhere else when I was out checking vendor prices at various shops, mostly empty vendors, and went with 1k per charge as a nice round starting figure. With the demand for it as strong as it is, it's a sellers market, not a buyers market, and the price will go up. Gathering the Zoogi takes a fair bit of playtime, not to mention making the gatherer an easy to find PK target.

Who set the 1k per charge price anyway? The buyers?

If Siege has price controls, that may be why so many vendors are empty on Siege. It's not worth the time and effort of gathering and vending for many items. At the price here for reagents, the shop owner sure isn't getting much for the hours of playtime it takes. It's four or five hours continual shopping just to get the NPCs up to 999 regeants, then hours more stocking up.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skara Brae Vendors have always had it at that price.
I didn't run across it during my price checking but that means there is a source for it for those that want it. :) I'll put something else on my vendor then. I've started to dream about solen I've hunted so many... <g>

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't run across it during my price checking but that means there is a source for it for those that want it. :) I'll put something else on my vendor then. I've started to dream about solen I've hunted so many... <g>
Actually those vendors are shutting down so might want to keep stocking it! hehe. ;)

Nico666

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tanivar, i appreciate all your wonderful info on the subject.

Last edited:

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was my original price and it was gone within a couple hours, batch after batch. That usually means an item is badly under priced. I hadn't found it for sale anywhere else when I was out checking vendor prices at various shops, mostly empty vendors, and went with 1k per charge as a nice round starting figure. With the demand for it as strong as it is, it's a sellers market, not a buyers market, and the price will go up. Gathering the Zoogi takes a fair bit of playtime, not to mention making the gatherer an easy to find PK target.

Who set the 1k per charge price anyway? The buyers?

If Siege has price controls, that may be why so many vendors are empty on Siege. It's not worth the time and effort of gathering and vending for many items. At the price here for reagents, the shop owner sure isn't getting much for the hours of playtime it takes. It's four or five hours continual shopping just to get the NPCs up to 999 regeants, then hours more stocking up.
We definitely need more vendors around of all sorts and your efforts are appreciated. I used to stock powder of fort as well but similar to what you mention, it would sell out all the time. I could never figure out what someone could want with so much powder, but it is difficult to keep stocked with the demand.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Victim...I think they mean trans powder not powder off fortification

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Victim...I think they mean trans powder not powder off fortification
Holden was talking about Powder of Fort. Since thats all that Holden sells. SO he is right.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holden was talking about Powder of Fort. Since thats all that Holden sells. SO he is right.
Holden sold tons of trans powder before...i mean tons :0 But that was when his shop was near Umbra...

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holden sold tons of trans powder before...i mean tons :0 But that was when his shop was near Umbra...
Haha, oops yes I made a typo and i really meant I don't know what someone would do with so much Translocation powder. Powder of Fort, I understand the need for. My fault completely, you both are right!

Thanks for remembering my Umbra vendor :)

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, oops yes I made a typo and i really meant I don't know what someone would do with so much Translocation powder. Powder of Fort, I understand the need for. My fault completely, you both are right!

Thanks for remembering my Umbra vendor :)
It was a good vendor sir :)