• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Various items on Europa and Drachenfels for sale.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm open to sensible offers of the following (RL or In game gold)

[Europa]

[EDITt] Please see this post for a huge list of items:- http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=50586#post50586

[Drachenfels]

Rune Beetle Cara
Leggings of Bane
Kasa of Rajin
Swords of Prosperity
Stormgrips
Ornament of the Magician

Please post your offers here, $ or In game $.

I am also selling GOLD - $1.10 Per mil

I will also soon be listing some runic armours also. I will only accept verified paypal buyers, so please do-not attempt to purchase if you are not verified. Minimum order value is $7.50 I am a (I think at lest) known and reliable trader, all the big traders on Europa know me! Please post your offers in this thread, PM me here or ICQ at 54693643.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... Cheers bud, I'll spam up your threads from now on too!

Mind you, with your rep I dont think I need worry...

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Gold $.90 Per Mill
Why don't you stick to your own topics?

Salivern_Diago is a very respected and reliable trader. I don't see any reason why you should try and ruin his topic.

You've posted on all forums about yourself and your gold sales, I think everyone is aware of you already.