• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Various Event Items (New + Old)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
8. Asuka - A Medicinal Recipe (20) - 105m
9. GL - Great Lakes, 15 Years And Still Magical (15) - Sparkles when Dble clicked - 55m
18. Chessy - Sack of Gunpowder (?) - 65m

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
2. Helmet - 25 Mil
7. Ghostly Item - 25 Mil
9. Globe - 60 Mil
10. Flower- 55 mil
18. Gunpowder - 75 Mil

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
8. Asuka - A Medicinal Recipe (20) - 115m
9. GL - Great Lakes, 15 Years And Still Magical (15) - Sparkles when Dble clicked - 65m
18. Chessy - Sack of Gunpowder (?) - 80m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
8. Asuka - A Medicinal Recipe (20) - 125m

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
13. Napa - Glowing Remnant Of Honor Moongate (10) - Sparkles when dble clicked ---375m

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated

REMINDER 3, 12 & 13 will be sold tomorrow - Cutoff time is 7pm. 10minute rule applies

Tomorrow I will make another pass through the list and decide what other items have met prices that are suitable to me. Once done, I will post an update with bidding ending the next day at 7pm.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated

REMINDER 3, 12 & 13 will be sold tomorrow - Cutoff time is 7pm. 10minute rule applies

Tomorrow I will make another pass through the list and decide what other items have met prices that are suitable to me. Once done, I will post an update with bidding ending the next day at 7pm.
So this is a auction. Im out, drop my bid on # 3.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
4. Baja - Master Carver Grimm's Pumpkin Carving Knife (10) - 70m
9. GL - Great Lakes, 15 Years And Still Magical (15) - Sparkles when Dble clicked - 75m
18. Chessy - Sack of Gunpowder (?) - 90m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. 15
2 .30
7 .30
xx

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
9. GL - Great Lakes, 15 Years And Still Magical (15) - Sparkles when Dble clicked - 85m
18. Chessy - Sack of Gunpowder (?) - 105m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
4. Baja - Master Carver Grimm's Pumpkin Carving Knife (10) - 85m

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So this is a auction. Im out, drop my bid on # 3.

I specified yesterday that I was happy with the offer, and I would sell today. You continued to bid after that. If the other person who kept bidding against you specifies that he is out, then it will be yours. I will not sell an item before making sure the other bidders are notified and giving a chance to buy the item.

#3 Sold to Goodman for 400m. Seems as if another certain poster only bid to try to raise the price on Goodman

Last edited:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I think he was trying to bid it up and he got stuck. now he drops out, BRAVO.... :dunce:
You have a big infactuation with me dont you?, sorry to break it to you but I wanted item despite the fact that you did as well. Remember I bid that item before you did. No the problem I have is that the opening post said this This is not an auction - Best offer gets it.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a big infactuation with me dont you?, sorry to break it to you but I wanted item despite the fact that you did as well. Remember I bid that item before you did. No the problem I have is that the opening post said this This is not an auction - Best offer gets it.
:sad2:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I specified yesterday that I was happy with the offer, and I would sell today. You continued to bid after that. If the other person who kept bidding against you specifies that he is out, then it will be yours. I will not sell an item before making sure the other bidders are notified and giving a chance to buy the item.

#3 Sold to Goodman for 400m. Seems as if another certain poster only bid to try to raise the price on Goodman
I really do not feel like getting in a pi##ing match with you as well but the way you worded this would be you looking at offers, oh someone offered 300M on #3 I am happy with that, I will post that they won. You have made this a auction so please do not try and twist it any other way. There your items you can do what you want with them but dont make a big deal of me backing out because you changed it to one.

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First off: I will NOT sell an item without giving anyone else who wanted the item a chance to counter. Goodman wanted it, you outbid him. He never posted saying "Im Out". Since I dont know his schedule, I decided the best option was to set a time today to give him time to do w/e he does irl, get online, and counter if he wishes. I know I would be mad if I bid, went to bed, came home from work and saw it sold.

This ISNT an auction. I will only sell an item when the price is agreeable to me. There is no endtime for everyone to wait until so they can bid. At the same time, I still want to be fair to all bidders, and make sure they all are notified/have a chance to get the item they desire.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off: I will NOT sell an item without giving anyone else who wanted the item a chance to counter. Goodman wanted it, you outbid him. He never posted saying "Im Out". Since I dont know his schedule, I decided the best option was to set a time today to give him time to do w/e he does irl, get online, and counter if he wishes. I know I would be mad if I bid, went to bed, came home from work and saw it sold.

This ISNT an auction. I will only sell an item when the price is agreeable to me. There is no endtime for everyone to wait until so they can bid. At the same time, I still want to be fair to all bidders, and make sure they all are notified/have a chance to get the item they desire.
It is a auction with reserves lol. If you have a end time with ten minute rule it is a auction, trust me a know a little bit about them.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is a auction with reserves lol. If you have a end time with ten minute rule it is a auction, trust me a know a little bit about them.
And trust me, you have a complex with Goodman.

Btw, he is not Lineman on ATL, the very fact alone that you think that IS him is hilarious.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And that is why if someone says this is not a auction best offers gets it, people bid high hoping that you will like the offer, if Goodman wanted to play around with small bids and I did not I would get item. I think you are missing your point of your own post.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is from a guy who plays a toon named LINEMAN on Atlantic lol. Let it go
Not me pal just shows something else you don't know. Now stop hijacking this thread this is for people who REALLY want to buy items

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And that is why if someone says this is not a auction best offers gets it, people bid high hoping that you will like the offer, if Goodman wanted to play around with small bids and I did not I would get item. I think you are missing your point of your own post.
I am not going to argue with you. I want to give everyone a fair chance, if that is not agreeable with you, then just leave.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And trust me, you have a complex with Goodman.

Btw, he is not Lineman on ATL, the very fact alone that you think that IS him is hilarious.
I am sure your in tight with him to know that. Birds of a feather flock together. Oh and btw if I was trying to bid up his item why didnt I bother bidding on the other half dozen items that he has bid on as well. Like I said to you as well as Goodman. Let it go

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone else who bid, has a problem with how Im doing this like Lineman does, let me know. If so, Ill just start selling items off

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sure your in tight with him to know that. Birds of a feather flock together.
What exactly are you implying?

I KNOW he isnt Lineman because I actually PLAY Atlantic and I know who that is.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not going to argue with you. I want to give everyone a fair chance, if that is not agreeable with you, then just leave.
Lol all I said was Oh this is a auction drop my bid on #3. to the point and nothing derogatory. Your boy Goodman made this what it is now, if someone says something about me I will respond. Sorry if you do not like it. Go call one of your admin friends and get them removed.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have been on all of Deimos's accounts, I know all of his characters. I will tell you that he does not have one named lineman on Atlantic or anywhere else

And the chronic bids only left Promathia with the option to turn it into an auction with an end date to be fair to all interested.

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know Lineman, Goodmann or Promathia. But yes I feel this has become an auction as well.