• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Vanilla Seeds

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for plain vanilla seeds that produce seeds and resources when grown. Need up to 9 but 1 will do.

I have been trying to loot these off of Exodus Minions and Overseers but to no avail. If you have one available to sell or trade or have information on where I can loot them please let me know here. I do not have an icq.

Thank you

LittleGemMagnolia

Visitor
Campaign Supporter
I am looking for plain vanilla seeds that produce seeds and resources when grown. Need up to 9 but 1 will do.

I have been trying to loot these off of Exodus Minions and Overseers but to no avail. If you have one available to sell or trade or have information on where I can loot them please let me know here. I do not have an icq.

Thank you
Ahh you forgot to say which shard you are on.