• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vanguard spawn # down to 1?....

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my shard....

right now its 1 vanguard spawn per cove, papua.... anyone else notice this?

Nuj spawns is all messed up but eh I live farming berserkers hehe

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my shard....

right now its 1 vanguard spawn per cove, papua.... anyone else notice this?

Nuj spawns is all messed up but eh I live farming berserkers hehe
Good catch.

Someone who has worked this more than I have today observed something similar.

Save for one stuck one on LS, there indeed seems to only be 1 Vanguard at a time.

Interesting trade off.

-Galen's player

G

Garaba

Hmm, I remember more on test.

Could be a dynamic spawn, more and quicker we smack down the more that spawn.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I remember more on test.

Could be a dynamic spawn, more and quicker we smack down the more that spawn.
I kinda wish its like that but from what I can observe its the same spawn timer give or take a few but instead of 3 per city like before its only 1...

I thought it should have intensified invasion wise with publish but... eh guess they exchanged harder to kill vanguard for less spawn?....

V

Vahne

Yup definitely only one spawns now on Lake Austin, and honestly it's not really that much more difficult....at least for tamer bards. The spawn can just get a little more out of hand is all. I don't find that the vanguards themselves are hitting any harder or taking any longer to kill.

Oh and that dread horse poison area attack is deadly. Keep your distance if you can.