• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vanguard Buffage and the Future of UO

A

athlon

This is one crazy post.

Wha, Wha - i cant kill EVERYTHING in this game solo. Wha! Wha!

This game would be SOOO boring if i could kill everything by myself in 5 seconds.

FWIW, you must suck at UO, because i have a simple dexer with a lame soul seeker, and i go through Vangards solo like water. IMO, they are WAY to easy. I can pick up 5k to 30k reward points in little time at all doing these vangards.

But to complain that you cant kill every creature in UO solo is ridiculous. The fun part of UO is interchanging skills and methods and items and tactics so you can figure out how to do the impossible.

I solo Dark father, Bone Daemon, Yamadon, Dreadhorn, Paraxymus, Putriefier and Shimmer, but let me tell you - it wasnt easy. You just have to figure stuff out (and die alot) to be able to do it. But it is SO rewarding once you do figure it out it is well worth it.