• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Vampiric Embrace and Throwing

J

[JD]

Is it just me or does Vampiric Embrace hardly leech squat for health back... is it like archery in that it only gives half of the 20% leech amount due to being ranged?

Would Curse Weap also give 25% (half) due to range?

ty

L

longshanks

im doing just fine running wraith form and curse weapon.

40 necro / 60 ss

getting 18 sec worth of curse weapon and pulling all of my life back max 2 hits and mana in 1.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't think range affected the vampiric embrace/curse weapon leech, just weapon leeches. The intensities on the weapon.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Throwing is under the same rules of effect, as Archery regarding any leeching.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Hit Life Leech, Hit Mana Leech, Hit Stamina Leech are item properties out of a %.
30%/40%/100% for melee.
15%/20%/50% for ranged.

Vamp Form and Curse Weapon are skill effects that are not out of another % and are not halved for ranged.