• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vammy/Sammi Vs Hydra - Is it possible?

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

Just curious if anyone has tried and has been successful in killing a hydra one vs one...
I have heaps of trasher tails just would like to get the hydra scales to hand them in...

R

Ravenspyre

Anything is possible. On that note, I have to ask, why do you keep using Vammy/Sammi thing? Vammy or Sampire pretty much mean Vampire Samurai or Samurai Vampire depending which term you prefer.

I

imported_JediSith

Sorry bad habbit. was getting confused with wraith form as well

I

imported_Duku

Do you mean hidra in Prism? Those ones that drop indredient for the peerless?

E

Emil_surdeegen

i kill hydra easy and i can also kill abcess if you not believe me i maby hand some picures in.
iam useing vamp form not wraith becouse somtimes you gotta run for that evil abcess even the best one

I

imported_GFY

How do you get past the 1 hit kill from the abcess special?

E

Emil_surdeegen

i never get one hit kill i have around 130hp and always when he do the sound to do breath i do evasion but when hes at 1/2 hp hes prety easy

I

imported_GFY

How would counter attack work when he's getting ready for the special?

Would it go back and do damage on him?

With the timer on evasion will he be able to hit you a second time before your timer runs out?

What template are you using? Sampire? Whamouri?

E

Emil_surdeegen

iam sampire becouse i dont think its posible to kill it whitout running somtimes
and iam useing diamond mace drinking pots ref specialy
countre attack is nice but pretty hard to use aginst this beast :p
well just post if you got more questions

I

imported_Duku

i kill hydra with my SWampire, HLA diamond mace, not to be hit... i dont use WoD, but immolating + NF help a lot ^^
This with EoO + Consacrus + Divine + LS (135/135 str/dext)