• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valvakka the stranger is in Destard.

M

Mord Mhor

Now in Destard, but I'm on my lonesome so just chiling with the dude.
If anyone about would like to up the tempo a bit . Your more than welcome.

Mord Mhor.

M

Mord Mhor

Tried some light converstion with him but the guy has eaten too many mushrooms in my opinion. Boy has he got gas (new spell like a wave of fire).
I'm wondering if these guys are going to get progressively more difficult to kill.

S

Seasseragh

Keep him warm! I´ll come have a look in a few... hours.

M

Mord Mhor

Good and bad news.

Good news first.

You wont have to worry about fighting greater dragons at the same time as the fire spell kills them out right.

Bad news.

I don't think i really need to explain. :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our new stranger has a very impressive attack, sadly we will be on the recieving end of it. As Mord has stated it instant kills dragons and greater dragons, so support team will be needed outside the dungon. Dont forget to let the support team know when hes about to drop its there kill too.

May the Virtues guide and protect you
Your going to need it.

Lady Flame

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
breaking news

the attack has started and we were just on the recieving end of the special attack. It dose not damage humans or elves but pets instant die.

M

Mord Mhor

breaking news

the attack has started and we were just on the recieving end of the special attack. It dose not damage humans or elves but pets instant die.
I don't think it does kill pets just inhabitants of dungeon.

B

Birdseye

Apperantly, there is no natural ventillation down there!rolleyes:

B

Birdseye

Just a quick hint guys, if your An Corp's are not working on char's, just cast a gate to any shrine or to Brit Bank. It's probably because they are factioned (Like me).

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the point.....Realy....

One spawned at 10ish and when it died the box popped open to reviel absoloute nothing worth the time.. small piles of gold and normal size gems and crappy armour and weapons...total waste of 3 hours hanging around...

Since been told there a script loot bug... WTF.... Can u burn some ass devs with the flamethrower.. iam sure if u justvlogged in to one shard u would see the thugs in action.......crazy and crap!!!!

S

Seasseragh

I´ve been there and got some not-standard gems, I even kept a few pieces of gear.
No script, bug or something the like involved, just picking it up.

B

Birdseye

Whats the point.....Realy....
Well, i've seen some good gear drop over the last couple of days, everything from rare jewels, to some pretty impressive bows, (balanced, HCI, SSI, HLD), and someone got a crimson, it's just a shame that i've been too close to the stranger, at the wrong time, and i'm factioned (but that should have expired by now!).

So even though it does appear to be taking too long, i think it could still be very rewarding for quite alot of players. Not every one has uber gear, and this may just be a great opportunity for some of the less seasoned veterans.