• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Value of a couple PP mares

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the interest in prepatch nightmares, curious what these girls would be worth on a shard like Atlantic...

Number 1: This mare was a 4.9 under the old system prior to the revamp. She is 2 HP's from perfect, 1 strength from perfect, and 1 resist point (energy) from perfect:

Number 2: Another mare, pure black...299 HP, 519 str, and very good resists:

Attachments

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Id recommend to go on testcenter and test if they can be trained properly from 2 - > 5.
So none of them slotjumps when you hit the training button.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That shouldn't be an issue after the last (or the one prior) patch.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They will not slotjump. Would try using them on TC1 first. They are rares - irreplaceable. Check in ATL, and a couple of other shards for pricing. Then sell HERE in the trades forum and post their stats. Unless you get offers in-game by spamming for like 100 M for the first one, and 80 M the second one...Again not sure but you need to check in the non rares forums in here..GL selling them. Frankly, I would keep the 1st one if I were you and sell the other one.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Celticus, thanks....I'm really not planning on selling any at the moment (and I have probably at least 10 that are as good as the second one on multiple tamers. I always picked for stats, and have many, many good mares that are all prepatch. I really kind of posted it because the first one is, quite frankly, as fine a mare as you could find in game, and as such, I was curious what folks valued her at. She will NEVER leave my stable. Thanks for the reply bro.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Celticus, thanks....I'm really not planning on selling any at the moment (and I have probably at least 10 that are as good as the second one on multiple tamers. I always picked for stats, and have many, many good mares that are all prepatch. I really kind of posted it because the first one is, quite frankly, as fine a mare as you could find in game, and as such, I was curious what folks valued her at. She will NEVER leave my stable. Thanks for the reply bro.
Agree with yu..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill give ya 25M for one of the others.