• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Value of 100LRC 40LMC 70Resist Mage Suits in Atlantic

Valeria

Visitor
I'm a returning player from 15-20 years ago. Trying to understand values of mage suits so I can price them correctly in Atlantic.

Question 1: I've got a few 100LRC 40LMC 70Resist suits, but I don't know how to price them. I dropped two suits on my vendor last night with only 100LRC 40LMC (no resists) for $90k and sold out immediately so I under priced. Now that I can add 70Resists to these suits I'd like to find a proper price range. Having tons of problems locating price ranges and I can't figure out Vendor Search for these types of suits.

Question 2: Also, other than LRC, LMC & Resists, which would be the next most important mage aspect of a suit? SDI, MR, MI, EP, FC, FCR, INT, MED, Luck???

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These are selling most likely because they're "trainer suits" after max lrc and lmc go for mana increase and MR. On atl prices can get inflated, I'd start them at 250k ea and see if they sell.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
100LRC 40LMC 70Resist is just the basics.
I piece together them starting with kelp legs and make sure Phy resist is 95. When each other piece has 3 MR I sell the suit for 1M. If each piece has 4 MR I sell for 3M. Thats only the suit, no jewels. The buyer usually wants to add jewelry.