• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Valorite Ingots

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy valorite ingots - paying 400gp each at commodity vendor just near the Magincia Bank that says "Buying Ingots".

I have put 10 million gold on the vendor. Will add more gold this evening if someone happens to sell me out.

I occasionally buy other types as well when needed.

Thanks,
Holden

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just traded all 500 of mine to your vendor.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since when did valorite drop in value to 400gp? It sold at well over 1k BEFORE the random spawn. I would think valorite being at least alittle harder to mine would drive the value up?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Factor in all the script miners maybe? Hopefully soon that will be a thing of the past, once this bug publish is out if the way, maybe be they can refocus on the cheaters.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since when did valorite drop in value to 400gp? It sold at well over 1k BEFORE the random spawn. I would think valorite being at least alittle harder to mine would drive the value up?
Not sure, must have been a very long time ago. The commodity prices listed at the top have them at only 300gp each and in previous months I have never had any problem buying them at cheaper prices. Maybe my supplier has left...

Nico666

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've never seen valorite ingots sell for 1k each. You talking about when gold was $60.00 a mill and Towers were $1,000.00 each on ebay?

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As Smiths more less are a useless skill now, noone use much ingots

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What? Lol, ok you are out if touch with reforge and imbue then!!! Forgot to add bulk order deeds/rewards, intensive need for Val ingots there friend!!!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love making stuff with Valorite hammers, to get the hammers I need over 1k val. ingots per LBOD for only 15 charges. Mixed with reforgeing those charges run out mighty fast! Or I could pay roughly 2 m. per Valorite hammer off vendors, when I find them.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need roughly 2k in Val to do the smalls to combine for the large and get the hammer.. And the 200k you get does not help that cost :)

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need roughly 2k in Val to do the smalls to combine for the large and get the hammer.. And the 200k you get does not help that cost :)
The better the blacksmithy tali your wearing the lower ingots ya use. But yes I agree 1 k is to low. I would revise it takes me 1 - 1.5 in ingots roughly, but exact amount I do not know. So no argument from me on what it takes you.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually 2k is the minimum amount it could ever take you to fill a 20x Large Val Platemail BOD (or any 20x Platemail BOD for that matter). Without a single exceptional failure, that is the exact amount of ingots to make 20x Platemail Helm, Arms, Legs, Gorget, Tunic and Arms. The talisman only affects the ingots used in the sense of having greater success, but not in less ingots used to craft the item itself.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What? Lol, ok you are out if touch with reforge and imbue then!!! Forgot to add bulk order deeds/rewards, intensive need for Val ingots there friend!!!
You right, I may be, I rarely do bods :)

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually 2k is the minimum amount it could ever take you to fill a 20x Large Val Platemail BOD (or any 20x Platemail BOD for that matter). Without a single exceptional failure, that is the exact amount of ingots to make 20x Platemail Helm, Arms, Legs, Gorget, Tunic and Arms. The talisman only affects the ingots used in the sense of having greater success, but not in less ingots used to craft the item itself.

Thanks Holden. My apologies on talisman, you are absolutely correct I posted poorly on its use. As too the 2k plus of valorite ingots per to make a hammer. Well thats why when I run my lil supply of ingots out, and I'm sure burning one or two more hammers will score me perfect wep I need. I hit yours and Lagran's vendors for hammers and hope you both have them stocked. (haha) Of coarse now after thinking on it I might burn some hammers tonight. :p