• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine's gifts

Breeze64

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the new stuffy! Cute!
wondering how many different one there are?
I have dragons, monbats, horses, polar bears & they some are different colors.

L

LunaMage

I love'em too! Only problem is one more thing I'll be collecting!

I

imported_Fran Fury

I think..not positive but I think the white ones seem to be rarer. At least I didn't get any. lol

N

nickdafunk

Yep i think that is correct. I've not heard of anyone getting white one so far, and i got no white out of about 30 boxes.

I

imported_Lariat

Anyone know how rare the white cards are this year? I got 2 out of 6 chars.

A

AlanofCats

Does the "snuggly" effect give a bonus of some sort? I noticed you cant snuggle more than once so I was thinking you get something out of it.

Wow, 20 years ago, if someone told me I would be typing a sentence like that, I would have called them a &*@%ing liar.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does the "snuggly" effect give a bonus of some sort? I noticed you cant snuggle more than once so I was thinking you get something out of it.

Wow, 20 years ago, if someone told me I would be typing a sentence like that, I would have called them a &amp;*@%ing liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the funniest things Ive read on this thread.

I dont know whats worse. What you said. Or the fact I want to go home and test snuggle to see if I get a bonus.

Argh.

D

davebobbit

As i understand it, your stamina gets refreshed when you snuggle.

it only works in your house though (so you cant replace refresh pots with them in the field)

G

Heh, I suspect a lot of the stuff we regularly discuss on these boards would qualify us for a visit to a nice snuggly padded cell if it were applied to the real world.

-Skylark

I

imported_CFC Rachel

Bah...No chickens? Oh, what kind of cute snuggly pet collection would be complete without a chicken?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only 'bad' part is that they ruined the 'rare' white card (which fetched about 5m before) and ruined the value of the mongbat veteran statue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are any rare, do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I can gather the rareity will be from left to right. Normal color to White. Out of 19 toons I have 7 normal colors 4 dragons.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

As i understand it, your stamina gets refreshed when you snuggle.

it only works in your house though (so you cant replace refresh pots with them in the field)

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact they only work in your house is probably a good thing... can you just imagine if they had a cure/refresh effect outside... all the PvP'ers would be taking their stuffy pets to snuggle during combat!

Heck if I was a dev I'd do that just so that during a champ spawn raid you'd see messages popping up over everyone's head saying they are "snuggling."

Safe Travels, Sam

I

imported_Hanna

<blockquote><hr>

Bah...No chickens? Oh, what kind of cute snuggly pet collection would be complete without a chicken?

[/ QUOTE ]That would have actually taken a little work, rather than just re-hue a few of the current veteran "Rewards".

G

I think the rarity in general is from upper left down to bottom right in the picture. My results so far:

Natural mongbats 8
Natural horses 6
Natural bear 1
Natural dragon 1

2nd color (blue)
Mongbat 1
Horse 0
Bear 1
Dragon 0

3rd color (pink)
Mongbat 3
Horse 2
Bear 2
Dragon 0

4th color (light brown?)
Mongbat 1
Horse 1
Bear 2
Dragon 0

5th color (green)
Mongbat 1
Horse 1
Bear 0
Dragon 0

6th color (aqua)
Mongbat 1
Horse 0
Bear 0
Dragon 0

7th color (white)
Monbat 0
Horse 1
Bear 0
Dragon 0

More results will tell the tale

G

I'm wondering if it's normal for Reds not to get Valentine cards in their gift box?

All my characters got cards except my Red. My account was closed last year at this time so I do not know if this is normal.

C

Cazzador

Out of 56 Boxes I got.

Lots of white cards.
No white Stuffies.

I hope somebody has better Luck.

Great Valentines Day though!

G

I got two regular horses, two white cards, and two light pink cards, one white chocolate and one dark chocolate. Tamed a couple of those cute bunnies, too.

I *really* wanted a blue Stuffy Dwagon. *sigh* That's what I get for only having 2 characters, hehe. I'm happy anyway, it's always fun to get gifts! =)

Thank you UO Team! &lt;3

S

Smokin

check the box closer its probably 2 white cards can be hard to see sometimes same as the candy.

G

Once again the UO crowd is infactuated with the white pigment. I'll never know what it is...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Once again the UO crowd is infactuated with the white pigment. I'll never know what it is...

[/ QUOTE ]
The white ones are more rare, hence they will automatically be more desired.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My red got cards as well. Look close for the cards tho, the white ones sometimes blend in with the white in the box.