• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine's Day Gifts, is it worth trading?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll trade if there is a chance of a rare color rose or box or something, let me know if there is cause i'll have like 60 on each shard to trade if so

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll trade if there is a chance of a rare color rose or box or something, let me know if there is cause i'll have like 60 on each shard to trade if so

I hope so Demon, so far I just see lots and lots of lock downs I do not need!

G

Gunga_Din

3 Different Bud Colors so far:

Pink tinge
All White (acutally its like White/gray)
Yellow tinge

Still checking, but the buds do have slight color change. Look close.

D

DVI

have you noticed an increased frequency of a specific color?

I just checked about 8 chars, and they were roughly 50/50 yellow to white/grey.

no pink yet.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you noticed an increased frequency of a specific color?

I just checked about 8 chars, and they were roughly 50/50 yellow to white/grey.

no pink yet.
in the rose? i think there has been some difference but nothing to get excited about. i keep thinking there will be a red rose or something, surely there will be something lol.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these are the colors I've seen - are these pink, white and yellow? (reason I ask, that last just looks kinda greyish to me)

Attachments

L

Lord Drakelord

I really not in to trading these gifts, but am willing to meet folks on their shards to give what I have, feel free to PM or icq.

G

Gunga_Din

these are the colors I've seen - are these pink, white and yellow? (reason I ask, that last just looks kinda greyish to me)
Yes, those are the 3 variations i've found. I'll check all my toons, but it seems like its just those 3 types.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the boxes. I solved the item problem on the trading. Just eat the chocolate. The heart-shaped boxes have a cool graphic when you put them down. I'm going to trade them just for the boxes.

Can't hurt to keep 100 or so of them at the very least.