• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Valentines day Adveture

wrectangle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
so i begin in search of treasures as if it was any normal day, however, this is no normal day. tis valentines day! Nothing screams treasures like "independance day" so i begin to look around the banks.
Nothing in Luna

Nothing in Zento...

or is there?

I reveal Leawyn II near his dragon, and he stays still long enough for me to scout his pack, and...

Yoink!!

I decide to check out to see if anyone is buying from magincia vendors, and who do I see but another GIL who looks afk as well.

I shop around his pack for a minute until i find a nice piece of treasure that glimmers in the corner of my eye, and decide i want it for my own wardrobe

Success!!!
Until next time !!