• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentines Day 2018

Valantines Day is next week.

Is there any word of anything for the rest of us, who aren't waiting with bated breath for Endless Journeys arrival?

It would be nice if they would throw the existing already PAYING players a bone....

Let me know if you have heard any whispers please....

Last edited:
Reactions: Tia

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm not expecting anything but it would be nice. The holiday gifts lately have been pretty spiffy though and I'd like to see what they got.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
BACON!!! :heart:

Thank you Wilki for that tradition

Anyway, Valentine's Day is stupid....buy flowers that die, chocolate that gets eaten and pooped out and more stuffed animals then anyone really needs ;)

We've gotten gifts in the past but honestly I'd rather them focus all of their attention on the next upcoming big bug fix publish and EJ.

ALTHOUGH I DID find the CUTEST Valentine Stuffed Animal at Wal-Mart last week:

20180128_163915.jpg
Who doesn't love a pink stuffed Octopus?? :confused:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Big thank you to the Devs, especially the artists, the Valentine's Clickie on Europa is now active on Luna bank roof, lovely gift and container, thank you all! Good job! :thumbsup:

This would be good to have in a newsfeed and anouncement from the Devs that it was active...
Yes @Uriah Heep I couldn't agree more with your statement.
I asked my initial question, as there had been some discussion in-game, but nowhere was there any advice or confirmation re: Valentines gift from the Team.
Granted this is a wonderful surprise, so KUDO's to the Dev Team for treating us to a reward!
Thank you UO Team!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so ....is it same on every shard lolz..or do we at least get a diff hue on a diff shard

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clicky looks like this:

upload_2018-2-13_13-3-38.png

Top of Luna wall by stable on LS.

Man they quiet players are coming out of the woodwork on LS to get a freebie. Did not know so many played at this time.

1 per account.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 per account per shard!!

Ill trade or give mine away on other shards. I really dont have room for a bunch of these.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No Valentines day for me xD ~forever alone~
The valentines day giver just said I cant get it at this time and nothing in my pack. So nothing for me *sob*

... worked on other shards though

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No Valentines day for me xD ~forever alone~
The valentines day giver just said I cant get it at this time and nothing in my pack. So nothing for me *sob*
... worked on other shards though
I had the same problem on Atlantic. Any other shard I can help you out if you need a gift, though

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Were you also on a gargoyle when you got the bug?
This was also Atlantic for me.

Hehe, I think Ill survive with one less bag. Maybe in 10 years it'd been worth a bunch though.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Were you also on a gargoyle when you got the bug?
This was also Atlantic for me.

Hehe, I think Ill survive with one less bag. Maybe in 10 years it'd been worth a bunch though.
Yep, it was a gargoyle on both accounts where I couldn't get gifts on Atlantic. There was a big crowd standing around the statue at the time, too - that might have been a factor

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, what words can I say to take the valentine's gift? And to whom and where?
Thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Post 16 has a picture. Click Cupid on Luna wall near stable.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A friend was getting them on Atlantic and they were falling to the ground
(cupid was on top level, the gift fell to the bottom level where people picked them up)