• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valantine trades

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies ive made a full set on europa...6 x pups and 6 x kittens with 0ne of each dev name [all 10 names]+ 2 extras used twice of course...nice and simple set of 12 ugly muts!!!

If anyone wants any other of there shard finishing i will swop your shard ones ...for euro/gl/pacs or atl....simple dimple......However I wont be giving mesanna ones out...ill save those for the mesanna fan boyzzzzzz!!!! boooyakkaakaaa [LOL]...unless u have a mesanna for mesanna trade...its sad days its come to this....but i cant beat them...so im gonna join them

gimme a shout...like i have most shards 5 or 6...some have mesanna others dont..[whatever]

267 208 357

oh siege iam using myslef in my own keep there..so sorry siege players i dont xshard seiege stuff anymore now that we can all have a house there