• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vaector Videos

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so I managed to tweak my capture program a bit and adjust this system a little to handle grabbing video until my machine is back up again. I can get video but it isn't quite as nice as before. Slightly lower quality not bad though and slightly choppy at points because it lags a little taking it on this one. But it still turns out pretty good.

I managed to catch a few of this one's specials before it got yanked off of LS. These ones are short and sweet. I also get beat up pretty good by this one lol.

Vaector Special 1:
5.54mb
http://www.mediafire.com/?2dnintold0l

Vaector Special 2:
11.24mb
http://www.mediafire.com/?0jgvmadczmd

P

packrat

I clicked on the bottom link and got a drug website and a warning from my virus protection saying it removed a trojan virus... Just a warning

P

packrat

The first one brought me to a video site. The second one start going to that site then I got a page with medical equipment adds on it... Then the warning about a trojan so I just backed out of it...

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first one brought me to a video site. The second one start going to that site then I got a page with medical equipment adds on it... Then the warning about a trojan so I just backed out of it...
But neither should take you to a video site or a page like you describe both should lead to mediafire where you get a download link...