• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

V.P. Records

M

Malcoren

Hey I was just doing a couple V.P. runs to try and get a higher level. So far today I got 3 in about 3-4 hours. So i want to hear Your V.P. records achieved in a day. :D

P.S. Have you ever been on the top toon list for the day?

L

Little Sadie

I think the most I did was 19 VPS in one day maybe. It's been so long I can't remember. I also did another VP marathon with Steveo on here. Both times I was on Top toons. I have been on Top toons for every category except Buildings recovered, Cogs Defeated, Trolley games played and CFO. Thanks to Chanty and her gang of CFO addicts I never even attempted top toons for CFOs. :)Total Top toons was 21 times I believe, most from fishing and jellybeans earned. LOL!

M

Malcoren

Wow that kicks the crap out of my record, I'm gonna have to work on that. :)

S

Squeaker

I think when we try, we get around 20 or so VPs in a day. Sometimes it's good just to run random VPs in River all day (before the lag was so bad anyway). Today we SOS shopped but had to leave for the afternoon so I'm guessing less than ten total that we stayed for. Still a fun day! Once you max Sell, it is relatively simple to take a day and repeatedly run VP. Great fun too - never know what you'll run into!

M

Malcoren

I think when we try, we get around 20 or so VPs in a day. Sometimes it's good just to run random VPs in River all day (before the lag was so bad anyway). Today we SOS shopped but had to leave for the afternoon so I'm guessing less than ten total that we stayed for. Still a fun day! Once you max Sell, it is relatively simple to take a day and repeatedly run VP. Great fun too - never know what you'll run into!

It seems like fun to be able to go through without having to get merits. I have been going through the vp's because i have nothing better to do right now and so far i have gotten 7 or 8 promotions. Its been fun but I have not gotten allot of good S.O.S. cards yet. :/ Still I can't wait till im a Mr. Hollywood :D

P.S. look forward to the Sunday run's tonight. :)

S

Sarcatstic

I've done over 20 vps in a day but not sure the total. Last time i remember for certain i had 17 and was first with Red and second with Lemontoes. So can i count that as 34 since i got that many sos cards?(since i fight with two in the vp)

I need to go back and count my sos cards i may be up too the 1k mark on the 8 toons since i like to sos shop alot.

16 is my max in cj but that was playing one in river district with randoms so seemed like more.