• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

V-Day.....

Q

Qwen_Ermac

Ok so anyone have any ideas of what we might be getting for v-day? im just curious... i hope its cute i dunno i think a heart shapped box with choc. would be cute but thats just me lol any hints?
just curious thanks loves,
Briar

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hope that the number of cards is reduced, and if the cards are the "player X to player Y" variety they've been the last few years, that they actually say the year on them. We've got too many generic ones as it is.

What would really be cute would be valentines with the text all written in Gargish.

Q

Qwen_Ermac

i tell ya what i think there should be new v-day cards but with the kinda same look as the old school ones the ones that looks like scrolls there just lol

M

Muu Bin

How about we give back any of our old cards to whomever is left on the Dev team and call it a day? Make em feel all warm and squishy...

Q

Qwen_Ermac

Tell ya what i hope spring cleaning is comming up that is what would be nice ive got a lotta crap i need to turn in and get points for lol

Q

Qwen_Ermac

just wondering if anyone got to see what the new vday items were on the tc?