• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

V-Day baskets! Most shards available! Need Lake Austin =)

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly, wasn't planning to trade this Valentines as there weren't any really thing rare, but then rare baskets starting popping up!

Soooooooo, my ICQ is 375785367 and am Pacific time, and available late nights Wednesday-Sunday, and mostly all day Monday and Tuesday (lol). My ICQ is usually always on but I'm just invisible so feel free to send me a message even if it looks like I'm offline.

Edit: Due to RL issues I was gone for a couple months during 13rd anniversary tickets/X-Mas Tickets. However, a friend was able to collect them for me while I was away. So most shards have those as well, I'm not looking for trades for them either since it's pretty late, but they're available for free if anyone wants them. =)

I have these shards left, and am looking for Lake Austin.

AOL Legends- 14
Arirang- 14
Asuka- 14
Baja- 14
Balhae- 14
Catskills- 14
Chesapeake- 14
Formosa- 14
Hokuto- 14
Izumo- 14
Mizuho- 14
Mugen- 2
Origin- 14
Pacific- 14
Wakoku- 1
Yamato- 2

Sonoma/Wakoku/Yamato I will give away with out any trades back, as there's very few left.

Shards reserved

Drachenfels- 14 - Wild Thing
Great Lakes- 7- Kailee
Lake Superior- 14 - Kristy
Napa Valley- 14 - Deb
Oceania- 14 - Lotty

My traders last year for- Catskills, Chesapeake, and Europa, were contacted last week with no message back, I'm going to assume, you're no longer active, and will be looking for new traders.

Trades Completed

Europa- 14 - Zy'ana
Great Lakes- 7 - Fisherman
Siege Perilous - 2 - Makoto
Sonoma- 5 - Lavender

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to trade for Sonoma. Lav Icq #328-561-158. Thank you.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for smooth trades Lavender and Makoto!

Still plenty of shards with x-mas/13th anniversary and V-day baskets left! =)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Are you saying you have 14 rare boxes on these shards?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no, but that would indeed be sweet.

It's how many gifts I have available on those shards, I haven't checked any of the shards if I have a rare box on them yet or not.

Sounds lame, but I'm going to try to collect all 61 colors lol, I like to collect anything and everything that's Valentines ^^

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Zy'ana! Great trades! 100% trustworthy and hope to see you over the next holidays! Congrats on your two new rare V-day boxes. ^^

New shards are now available as well, a few of my traders from 2010 were sent a message about trading X-Mas/V-day gifts last week with no response, so I'm going to assume, they're no longer playing uo >.>

yenliu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,
I got a rare V picnic basket in Lake Austin. Would like to know if you got a rare one in Formosa as well. Interested in trading.

Thanks