• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UTB Auction Wednesday at 9:00 PM Eastern

V

Volrina

I am Volrina Quarra the guild leader of the United tamers of Britannia (UTB).

The auction from last week went so well we decided to do another one this week. Gates will be opened from luna bank about 30 minutes before the auction which will begin at 9:00 PM Eastern time on Wednesday. We will make plenty of runes and drop them around luna and spirit gates; by all means take one and stick it in your rune book as this is a permanent home created just for our auctions.

We will start excepting items 30 minutes before the auction starts until 10:00 PM Eastern; we will let everyone know several times during the auction that we have X amount of time to except items.

We will have a vendor set up with bags & books for sale or you can bring your own but all items need to be in a bag with a book.

Each item needs to be in its own bag with a book that contains your name and the starting bid. If you have items you want to sell in bulk we have a bulk drum set up to do that but you still need a book in the bag with your name and sell bulk.

There will be a 5% fee on items that sell

There is no fee on items that don't sell and they will be returned after the auction.

Items you have won can be handed out while the auction is running provided you have the check.

For those of you that leave the auction early; we will hold your purchased items, checks, and unsold items for 2 weeks. If for some reason you can not log in within that amount of time send me an email [email protected] or make a post on our forums www.unitedtamersofbritannia.com.

Our goal is to provide a service for the community and promote our guild. We welcome your suggestions, thoughts and recommendations.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Please note that any items that you can't Pick up after the auction can be held to a later time. Just ICQ me at 18971987 or Message me here or on our Guild Forums. The address for the latter is www.unitedtamersofbritannia.com/forums.