• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Useful tools like repair bench

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a list what for useful tools like a repair bench are in the game. I am fresh returned and can't find a good list what to "buy" for my new workers home.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I am looking for a list what for useful tools like a repair bench are in the game. I am fresh returned and can't find a good list what to "buy" for my new workers home.
On Asuka shard , East exit from Luna in the city walls, , house named Free Space ( 2-nd floor) has all veteran tools available and open for public. Come and check.

Also remember : woodworker bench increases your carpentry for a short duration. .

Of all the vet tools Commodity Box is most important for my crafters .

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back
I have to agree with Gwen about the Commodity Box it's a must have

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
commodity deed box for sure
and if you do tailoring bods
the autoloom is awesome
(you click it and target wool or cotton & it turns it into bolts of cloth)
saves lot of time

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mannequins (cleanup reward) are also useful for a crafter. Let you see total stats to build suits or let you swap equipment on your paperdoll for repairing.