• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[URPG Stratics] Zynga Scheduled to Publish Ultimate Collector

Ultimate RPG News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Portalarium announced Thursday its title Ultimate Collector will be published by social game giant Zynga. Portalarium has been a Zynga partner for some time, but its new publishing role will allow Ultimate Collector to benefit from Zynga’s extensive experience as the industry leader in social gaming. Zynga currently publishes a number of popular games, including FarmVille, CityVille, Mafia Wars, and a host of other titles. Presently, it is unclear whether Zynga will also publish Ultimate RPG. This decision will maybe made after weighing the success of Ultimate Collector.

To hear Richard Garriott discuss Ultimate RPG, watch his two-hour live interview here. To read more about Zynga’s partnership with Portalarium, check out VentureBeat’s extensive article here.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pito Wilson

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
AH! so that explains why when I tried to play it asked me if I allowed UC to post stuff for me, an obvious no-no.

Pito Wilson,
El Presidente