• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[URPG Stratics] How Lord British is Returning to RPGs

Ultimate RPG News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Our good Lord British, Richard Garriot, recently gave an interview to IGN‘s Colin Campbell. During their informative chat, Garriot answered questions about social gaming platforms, the free-to-play/microtransaction model, and the big question everyone surely wants to know: When do we get to play it?!
Richard: It’s a least a year out. How much beyond a year, that’s hard to say, but it’s definitely more than a year away. I would speculate a year and a half, if I had to put a stake in the ground somewhere. But we don’t have a precise timeline until we get more of the team spun up and you have people working exclusively on the new product.​
The loyal masses
im
patiently await your benevolent gifts, my liege!

Image via IGN

Continue reading...

H

H3atmiser

There's a very interesting tidbit on how RG will be implementing player-housing and avatar control from his Ultimate Collector game; perhaps I should check this game out afterall. :]