• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Urgent message to the magestrate

A

Alberich

*Alberich bursts into the village jail to find the magistrate Mirt not around. he quickly walks over to mirt's desk and sets a long note down, takes a second glance around and walks out to search the village*

The note reads:

"Mirt. My name is Alberich of the Chesapeake Crafters Society. Early this morning i was organizing my tools in the hall when a woman wearing what appeared to be rags barged into the room and quickly clung to me and started sobbing. Confused, i tried to comfort her and get her to calm down to tell me what had happened. After a few minutes she told me her story. Her name was Anna and she had been kidnapped from her small village months ago and had been shipped like cargo all over sosaria. Her final destination, Kijustsu Anei Village. She had been held in a dim, stone walled cell for what seemed like forever. When she got to this place the first person she saw was a lady with long white hair and wore all black. She saw this woman many times after and was to refer to her as master or die like many in the past have. Anna didnt go into too much detail of her time spend in the depths of her cell. Though when one of the cell room guards opened her door and did not see her and went into her cell she jumped out of the shadows and choked him to death with a long piece of cloth. she grabbed his sword and the keyring off of his belt. she stabbed a man, leaving the sword in his gut and escaping to the kijustsu anei forest. Anna found the road and ran to the crafters hall. Just after telling me her story we heard horses outside and i opened the door to see if it was anyone who would be able to help. I saw two black robed figures atop of great steeds racing towards the hall. They saw Anna peeking out from behind me and she ran out into the woods. quickly i grabbed the closest thing to a weapon which was a saw and went after her screaming for her to come back. The men atop of the horses we're right behind me and slashed at my back but i jumped into the bushes right before they made a brutal gash. I then heard Anna scream loudly, then nothing at all. Not even the sound of hoof beats. Ive been all over the village trying to find her but i have not had luck. Please help."

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Mirt reads the note putting down the paper and sighs deeply*
This is not a good sign it looks like I will have to round up the usual suspects and try and find out what is going on again. I need to recurit some deputies with all the work we have around here. It is amazing how much trouble this small town can get into.

A

Alberich

*Another note is left on Mirt's desk*

"Ive been keeping my eye out for her and her captors. Have you found any leads what so ever that might lead us to her?... I fear we need to act soon or it may be too late... -Alberich"​

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I fear that little has been found at this time. I have been checking around hopeing to find something that I can move on, but at this time little has been determined. I may have to call for volunteers to help search the area looking for anything.